Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

So that would be an all-BA alternative to legacy 3 and FH3?

edit:

Oh, I might as well wait for the vid…

4 Likes

Glad I was wrong. Things chance so quickly. The band broke up, now their together again :man_shrugging:

I hope they do start selling the hybrid Nimbus, the way it was previously tuned.

This dude is talented. So much crap to start 2021 and this set is just loving my music library

Thanks for your thoughts Chris. Are we going to be able to actually buy this product? If so, where? I don’t have 1 all BA set, but if you’re telling me this is the one to have, I need it.

1 Like

It’s on linsoul: https://www.linsoul.com/products/aur-audio-lokahi?_pos=1&_sid=3928b5bae&_ss=r

It’s tempting.

1 Like

Thank you. Bought. Now the wait begins.

1 Like

That was quick :smile:

1 Like

Me too bro. I am mostly Hybrid or DD but I always want 1 great all BA set and not crushing my wallet is nice. This guy has good ears and tuned it very well. Great purchase

2 Likes

So apparently, someone has hijacked the Aur Audio name and is selling the Lokahi (originally named Storm) on Linsoul.

Same guy is selling. Linsoul is authorized re-seller

1 Like

You know about this? (scroll down to Nicholas Teo post)

httpss://m.facebook.com/groups/2386473901653225/

?

your link doesnt work.

Just got off DM

Nicholas is a Seller in Singapore.
D.I.Y guy and Manufacturer are China

8+1 and 8BA sets are China exclusive and 7BA is International.

1 Like

I like the Final B3 which was two BA only, it sounded great but every so often you would get the distinction between the two BAs.

Having more of them might smooth out that transition.

Video title has been edited

Manufacturer in China made no mention.
Aur Audio is a seller in Singapore so mistake adding their name.
All sets are made in China. Some are exclusives.
Set I reviewed is 7/BA meant for International sales.
Aur Audio name is removed. My video has been updated :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I know! I like that you’ve always put out there that you always prefer DD’s in your IEMs, so when you rec a BA only set, it has to be special. Thank you for all you do!

1 Like

It is a great set. D.I.Y dude…has mad skills

1 Like

cn11

6m

Penon Volt bass is NOT bloated. Far from it. You’d dismiss even hearing a highly regarded IEM just based on a graph? :roll_eyes:

Yeah only sub 4 BA set i liked was Campfire Audio Comet which was of course pricey for 1 BA. Tansio Mirai makes some great 4 BA sets. This having seven puts it between S6 Rui and S8F Fearless and S8 Moondrop and it hits with them. Very good work by this tuner.

4 Likes