Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I think folks just see it as a game, trying to challenge each other. If it’s not money, it’s the happiness from spending money until they realize that money doesn’t always buy happiness. I’ve got those friends too. Just gotta enjoy life, enjoy what you have.

<3 it.

2 Likes

If anyone mentions any competition/Goal etc.

I throw out my go to instigator line (Cuz it works) :sweat_smile:

And say: “I will crush you all and blow your ashes into the wind”

It’s a joke…kinda, but some guy is always like…man, what? dude? It’s just a game.

And I say…“welp, game ends with ashes everywhere bruh!..LETS DO THIS”

Cracks me up inside…like I’m laughing so hard I can;t breath but outside it looks real as fuck.

Aaaaah…good times…lost friends…whatevers :rofl:

1 Like
3 Likes

6 Likes

Yes! Looking forward to your thoughts.

1 Like

Doing a shootout? Or revisiting? I see some familiar faces in that pile.

2 Likes

These are new versions of those sets…I think?

2 Likes

Everything about this thing makes it look like it came from outer space. I dig it.

Hey, @hawaiibadboy. I just watched your vid on Asperger/Autism. Well done.

I don’t know how to do GIFs here, but if I could I’d put one up of people standing and applauding.

3 Likes

They sound pretty good. I also LOVE the looks.

1 Like
6 Likes

Damn that is a nice graph. Love that mid flat line especially. Wonder if that dip around 7K is problematic?

1 Like

@hawaiibadboy I know it’s been a while since you had the Legend X, but was wondering if you had to choose between the new Hiby R6 and iBasso DX300 as an overall package (price, usability, sound, etc) for IEMs like the Legend X, which would you choose? I currently have the N3Pro, but I only use Tidal which makes things not as pleasant with the N3Pro and its Bluetooth. Main concern for me about the DX300 is its size and if it’s worth the extra money from the new Hiby R6.

If you are all about TIDAL then Hiby would be choice.(Why pay more for screen) DAP really have miniman impact on SQ so you can save cash and grab the new Hiby R6

2 Likes

Isn’t Aur Audio sadly defunct now? I heard that the band broke up. Their tuning looked sooo good.

Who told you that. Please share

Someone who ordered the Nimbus gave me an update that Aur Audio folded since the partnership between the marketing and manufacturing guys broke. He got his refund for the preordered Nimbus.

I have no official information, and thought perhaps you or some others did.

formerly violator73 DIY IEMs

Not sure about past starts and stops. Unfortunate as the tuner is hella talented.
What will be available…
It will be the 7/BA version I have and graphed and will review tonight.
International version called Aur Audio “Lokahi”
Quite impressive

1 Like