Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

@nymz Do you get decent battery life out of NBPs? More than a few hours? I’ve been using the Sony XM3s and have been thinking about upgrading (use them while driving/commuting).

I only used them mainly for comutes but I think I’ve had more than 5h of usage, with ldac and anc always on. They also recharge pretty quick on their case.

2 Likes

Sounds good! I dont think I’d use LDAC much as I split the time between audio books and music so that would help battter life as well. I actually like the look of them too. Thanks much!

1 Like

And fit is amazing to me (and better than airpods pro that I’ve tried and said instant nope)

3 Likes

I updated Linsouls response in the Olina thread bit to summarize they said that’s why they included the filters and they will let their team know so they can improve our on the future. I have little faith this will improve though since it was a known issue with the Mele as well and it’s still going on

I may do a review for em. Compare with a couple other TWS sets I got here

3 Likes

I have a 5 page comparison I never posted or finished :rofl:

Life of a reviewer I guess, but can’t complain with all the shit going across the world.

3 Likes

Yassss finally, a respected reviewer will discuss Yanyin Canon in a language I speak haha :clap::clap::muscle: excited for it - might be a fairer fight against the Tea than the Aladdin @nymz. I don’t have it though… Yet …

9 Likes

Graph and build look solid so it got me curious.
Price and config puts it around the TEA so they will get compared :notes: :+1:

4 Likes

Canon is on my radar, but not before more reviews/graphs. Serial as well.

7 Likes

I think the shell is pretty similar to the Aladdin, and I find my Aladdin to be the most comfortable and most isolating set I’ve owned. And looks amazing lol.

I’m not the biggest fan of tuning switches - seems to be more of a gimmick - but maybe the Canon implemented them well. Excited for you review :muscle:

4 Likes

Yanyin Canon is a very interesting model. :hushed:

3 Likes

Best IEM in my collection :heart_eyes:

4 Likes
7 Likes

V16 - I haven’t listened to them but the FR and the hardware look like an absolute beast. Blows out most IEMs at all costs.

2 Likes
1 Like

Is that a giant BA with an LCD screen on it?

3 Likes

The only other ones I think of the are the Theiaudio Legacy 3 & 4, and I don’t recall people talking about them in any meaningful way, despite the Legacy 3 being somewhat popular.

Thanks for the rec, I loved the Buds pro, like the XM4 (except the fit sux bad)
So I ordered the Neobuds pro!

2 Likes

Received the AKG N400. Best fit I ever had. Sound wise, it starts very well. Neobuds pro will have a serious competitor when they arrive :slight_smile:

3 Likes