Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

so are you saying that the IEM shell touching your ear causes results in the condensation? Deep inserts aren’t really great for me as it irritates my ear. Also I prefer a wide bore which makes deep inserts harder sine there is only so narrow they can get

@hawaiibadboy I just lost about all volume in my left IEM, I didnt see any condensation though. I was doing the double damper mod so I took off the top one and held it up to a window and it didnt look clogged or anything with ear wax so it must of been clogged with sweat since once I took it off the volume went back to normal…

Is there any way to fix this? I hate that I have to 1) constantly monitor my headphones to make sure one doesn’t stop working and 2) stop using my headphones for a period of time.

if that is your problem, hard to say. but having the body of the iem fit in your ear so that it will warm up against your outer ear would help reduce condensation

Shit… Sorry man. You should 100% contact Linsoul right away for a warranty claim. Make them send out a new unit to you.
And I hope they keep track of these issues and launch another investigation if a certain % of customers make complaints.

4 Likes

Will this condensation case also happen to IEM bodies made of acrylic?

Just sent them an email about a warranty claim. Im really bummed about this as I have been really enjoying the Olina

1 Like

For those interested I got some more condensation with the narrow bore. Single filter on the nozzle this time. Going forward I’ll be updating in the Olina thread

3 Likes

Looking for my HBB Olina Soulmate. I got card number 353. Verse was from Metallica’s For Whom the Bell Tolls verse 1 “For a hill, men would kill, why? They do not know”

6 Likes

you may want to post this in the main Olina thread

1 Like

Post the card, Front and Back, on the Olina thread. @nymz will put it on his database.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Olina!

2 Likes

It’s done, already there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great song btw

1 Like

Yay! Just got notification that Kinda Lava are on there way.

10 Likes

yes but much much slower

Anyone have heard/can give impression Blon BL07? @nymz @Rikudou_Goku @hawaiibadboy maybe

6 Likes

Seems bass is too boosted, have you check eq? Mine came with eq on lol

Ps: they are my fav tws

3 Likes

I actually really like these.
Love the app, setup was easiest ever.
Edifier makes my desktop 2.1
I was not expecting these to be good.
So much for negative bias.
These jumped right over my tiny brain …very sweet.

7 Likes

I had the 3 top dogs: XM4, buds pro, N400.

Bought NBP on an impulse buy. Samsung and Sony returned.

Best App ever and anc is close to sonys. Comes with 200 tip sizes. Best fit. Im happy.

SQ con: minor timbre issues up top, but nothing to worry about.

6 Likes

Check if on EQ dynamic tuning isnt selected

5 Likes

nice sets. My tws to go was Lypertek Tevi, xm3, then CX from Sennheiser. i love tevi the most for the sound and IPX7 rating. very useful for MTB sessions in the rain. haha

1 Like