Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Do you know the driver config?

1 Like

No, it’s the only thing Linsoul posted (this is from their Instagram account), can’t wait to find out!

Would be cool to see a Thie planar or a Thie single-DD

3 Likes

Let’s make bets - I think it’ll be a hybrid using a planar

4 Likes

I’m hoping bone conduction, but your bet’s better!

1 Like

lafuddyduddy-drum

6 Likes

Oof that sub bass roll off - can you hear it too?

1 Like

Just started listening.
Build is like a $20 KZ
The pictures of it were impressive. In the hand it’s incredibly cheap feeling

9 Likes

I’m not a reviewer I can’t do the fancy breakdowns but with my library these are fantastic Raptgo Hook X… WOW just wow! The king is dead long live the king! A fabulous spacious musical set sounds so refined compared to my other Planar iems (Timeless, P1, Gold Planar GL12, IMR PB1) the bass is delicious the mids and treble crystal clear with just the right amount of attack. the real magic is how it all blends together to give soundstage and space between instruments while tying everything together. It’s the honeymoon period but I think I’m in for the longterm!! Using SpinFit CP100 tips everything else stock thanks for the rec @hawaiibadboy this is a special set

15 Likes

I have nothing like it in my collection. :musical_note: :notes:
It pulls me into the music. Love the set.
Thanks for the trust :pray:

7 Likes

That’s a hard pass.

4 Likes

Ah, sorry, just see this. If you want a discount, join our Discord and I usually check that obsessively :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I love the first three IEM’s in this post! Thank you Chris for the recommendations from your videos. Your informative and detailed information about your Library and how each iem plays it works great for me. The newest which I bought for half price used is as advertised. The bass is crazy on the Focus EDM. Not my preferred sound, but very fun when you just want some BASS!

The IEMS I purchased based on your advice and the one that I didn’t. lol (Guest which :wink: ) Yeah, let’s just say that the Satsuma was a choice that I made very early in my item journey, and chosen based on some videos and reviews from another forum. Those reviews sucked in hindsight, and I keep them around to remind myself to scrutinize the reviews and check their past posts.

Thanks again Chris.

10 Likes

I’m from HK, I can say that even our local and intl. shipping are slow nowadays because they are undermanned due to covid so it takes +2 more days for our package to arrive.

But it’s strange that your package went to Osaka instead of China directly, maybe they have import/package restrictions from HK to China at the moment because of the previous surge.

2 Likes

Thanks for watching and thanks for the trust :beers: :notes:

Yeah Linsoul and Penon are Shenzen/H.K. direct to Osaka. For some reason the Hifigo packages are rerouting while others are not.
I know the world does not revolve around me…(in my heart I know it does though)
The fact that 1 sellers shipping is being impacted and not others is odd.

1st world probs

4 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09YCPXCFN/ref=sr_1_3?crid=31EWT9HSOAY81&keywords=KBEAR+INK&qid=1650531198&sprefix=kbear+in%2Caps%2C438&sr=8-3&tag=headfi-20

Kbear INK, $69. Released on May 4
I’m interested by its harman curve

Will compete to the Mele, Aria, T3+, and Olina

Man you gotta bring me the oddity in the graphs when you see em.
If 3 graphs from 3 folks look alike and 1 is diff it is either
A) QC issue
B) Bad Mic/compensation file etc,

3 Likes

Hey man, sorry bit confused. Did you measure the Canon again? You’re replying to my post about the MUSE Power…

I did ask about your Canon graphs a while back but didn’t get a response:

1 Like

Sorry. missed that.
Bought a new ipad and installed the new audiotools but the update is a wreck.
Switched back to the other tablet and turned off auto updates.
Re did measures from past week

2 Likes

I’d take these over TEA and anything in $300 range.
That I never hear or am asked about these (rarely) is an indictment on the hobby.
Sellers with a good “team” and exposure get push but others do not.

10 Likes

Ah ok! Glad you found the cause. Your YouTube reviews are based on your ears and your library so I trusted your assessment of the Canon from the start.

Niiiccceee. Wait, over the Canon as well??

Check out the Aladdin too! But you’re right - folks like @rattlingblanketwoman and I who tried to talk about how great the Aladdin is a while ago got some push-back from folks saying “Penon shillers” or “Penon cable lovers are crazy.” Penon doesn’t market well but hopefully after your reviews they will be more popular!

2 Likes