Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I really don’t recommend custom molded tips,
it changes the sound so much that it become a different iem,

3 Likes

Interesting! Well I already ordered a pair and they’re going to arrive for me to test with my ears soon.

Hopefully I find them comparable to stock good fit listening. Darn…if this doesn’t work out, I’ll have to go back to considering ordering Mest MKII custom.

That’s what I have heard so I just skipped em

Decided to see if it could do what BC drivers are supposed to do.
JP version did not really,
CIEM V1 barely did that i could really catch

MKII…turn around press shell caps to ear.
Besides already loving it, that sealed the deal. Sounds like it is actually an open back the SQ from the shell cap is so clear.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Did these folks scam people?
Tons of unfullfiled orders and not matching what Z reviewed…I gotta do a vid about another Head-Fi sponsor using crowdfunds to soak unknowing users.

Trinity
Echobox
JDS Labs?

They did a pad swap from the version Z reviewed but it’s hard to confirm any changes beyond that. I got a set and they were extremely mediocre, sold them immediately.

I got my pair reasonably quickly (I was an early backer) and have had zero problems with mine, but there are a LOT of unsatisfied customers. I think it was less a scam and more of a cluster of inexperience and unforesen issues in manufacture and supply chain combined with undue hype and expectations.

Thanks to both of you.
If these companies did big sorry notes maybe there would be less emotions. They no longer reply to the spot where they collected 775 peoples money.

What did jds labs do?

4 Likes

I am always just a few days behind you. Mine should be here on Tuesday. lol!

Are you so enamored with your Jot2 that you thought you’d give the Bifrost 2 a try? Looking forward to your thoughts vs your tried and true RME.

yes sir! You like it better than the ADI 2?

Just getting it plugged in :slight_smile:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Catching up!

5 Likes

Starsea tuning looks interesting. I’m looking forward to the full review and comparisons, if warranted.

Look what showed up today. Made this purchase and waited this long just on your rec Chris.

5 Likes

Finally!!
Thanks for the trust bruh!!

1 Like

2 Likes