Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Hugging in Japan (for gaijin) can be iffy. It took several years before my wife’s parents there felt comfortable hugging me, but they did as time passed. My brother-in-law in Osaka never had a problem hugging me, though. It was probably a generational thing, as my wife’s parents were very traditional Japanese… they were truly accepting of their gaijin son, though, and I miss them very much.

5 Likes

Yeah, I fit in good.
Daps and hugs are all around in Hawaii but it felt natural.
Get into a fistfight and you hug it out after.
It’s not personal, strictly business.
The business of “harmony and peace”
“Ho oponopono”
Ya had a beef, it’s done.

Japan is a polar opposite.

I think so. The guys I train with are chill like that.
Try to hug on an Ojisan or Obasan and stuff can get awkward and Keisatsu may be called :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes

I may have ear problems but cleaning them definitely is not.

It may come down to condensation, or just bad QC which for $20, I have to be honest I’m not mad at. It just sucks that I had similar issues with my Mele, and now this set. Bad luck I guess?

4 Likes

I was joking. just wanted to gross folks out with that pic.
I have seen Epic fail vids with folks getting wrecked that made me feel nothing but that ear wax goo made me almost puke…holy crap that is nasty :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Does running a blow dryer on iems or hovering them over a small flame (like a candle flame) help get tid of condensation quickly?

Put them in rice. Do not run a blow dryer on them. Please, for the love of god, don’t

5 Likes

I don’t think that would be beneficial to the driver, but I could be wrong. It’s blowing powerful hot air onto the shell, I feel like flexing the driver and also heating it up at the same time can’t be good ….

Putting them in rice may be the answer. I’ll report back for sure.

or put them in a bag sealed with a silica gel pack.

7 Likes

^^^ This a Tupperware and silica gel packs

5 Likes

3 Likes

For sure we live on a big Steel barge, freezing overnight in winter, silly hot in the summer and this’s how I store my IEM’s and DAP in boxes like this, never had a condensation/moisture problem in 9 years…

7 Likes

What’s up? Xenn’s Up!

12 Likes

Great IEM.

2 Likes

What don’t buy a new one. Shouldn’t this be under warranty? I doubt it’s been more than a few months no? Tripowin should send you a new one, if not buy the Tang Zu wang er or try something new given the chance :man_shrugging:

Man your Right/left intro so reminded me of this…

Music, it’s all about the music :smiley: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I saw this while waking up and drinking the first coffee of the day. It took me all these hours just to be able come back here again and to tell thank you for this vision. I can’t unsee it.

Another reason why dogs > people.

2 Likes

You can torture me all you want
Torture you. That’s a good idea, I like that

My boxers are clearly superior to me. I lub my big lugs! :heart_eyes: