Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Not in fit or comfort. I also would not jump to any conclusions. The TEA can hold its own against the Oracle IMO. Both extremely good IEMs, but the fit of the Thieaudio big boys may make them non-starters for many giving the Mangird TEA a considerable advantage.

4 Likes

Trueā€¦will wait and see.

1 Like

Yeah, TEA is special. Oracle is as well but one is not clearly outdoing the other. Will come down to libraries and listening levels.

2 Likes

Comfort and shell size too. The Tea is quite small and will fit most ears. It does have a deep insertion though. The Tribrid shells are huge. They slowly ease their way out of my left ear all the time and Iā€™m a 6ā€™ tall man.

One more thing to consider is price. The TEA is about $240 dollars less than the Oracle.

Either way you slice it, Iā€™d have to say the Mangird TEA is the easier IEM to suggest.

2 Likes

TEA is punching way above itā€™s price range. One of the better deals in the hobby

1 Like

I thought Snenzen was fucking with me when my RSV5 took 21 days and there was no heads up about 4PX when I bought. I always choose express but it was no option.

No tracking.
No idea when it might arrive.
My Turii order sat for 3 weeks until they said the hold up was they needed the Japanese address in Japanese not English despite them just having sent the RSV5ā€¦to same address in English.

Sorry for the guy in screenshot but glad to know it wasnā€™t personalā€¦I kinda thought it was

6 Likes

Wow, am I glad I didnā€™t buy via Shenzhen now. It was such a close call between the Blessing 2 Dusk and FD5 and what ultimately decided it was FD5 being shipped via DHL Express from Linsoul.

They need to make DHL an option again. 4PX is slow, tracking is sketchy and the used to offer DHL.

Glad I didnt buy from them. When a company simply refuses to sell me their oh so high and mighty product(blessing dusk) simply because I am in China with zero reasoning explained and zero attempt to help me instead just throw me a link to their normal blessing and just go here buy this. I said nope taking my money elsewhere not buying a product from you guys ever.

Looks like a made a good choice

1 Like

They commented under one of my positive reviews of a Moondrop.
After a negative reviewā€¦they lost my info :sweat_smile:

Dunu did same 2001, 3001 ā€œThanks for the reviewā€ 4001 which I told viewers to stick with or grab 3001ā€¦no comment.

What should they say??

mmmm how about,
ā€œThanks for the reviewā€
ā€œThanks for selling some 3001 & 2001 and sorry you didnā€™t like the flagshipā€
ā€œHereā€™s a cookieā€
ā€œYou suck HBB, you are a shill, eat a bag of dicksā€

Anything besides being a fucking baby ass rep

SA6 cable loses connection if the earguide is touched at all, @ them in Discord. Ignored. :man_facepalming:

Shenzen gotta fix that 4px crap. Cloris told me her boss advised against sending anyting to me because I did not link to Shenzen under video.
Really?
Check your tracking# it has not arrived (She confirmed)
ā€œHow did you getā€
Bought myself, tell your boss thanks for snail mail and I donā€™t link to shops that didnā€™t send me an item unless itā€™s outstanding or other reasons.
I think this is because i trashed SSR Cloris. S8, A8, Kanas Pro, KxxS,ā€¦I recā€™d and stimulated sales. Your boss was fine. I trash a set i genuinely dislike and your ā€œBossā€ is talking about links?

That exchange was not replied to
No answer
Just never been contacted about another Shenzen item since.

Thought 4px od RSV5 and no help with tracking it was a jab at meā€¦apparently thatā€™s the way it is for all .

I love Illumination so I hold no butthurt. I do get butthurt sometimes and iā€™d like to offer some butthurt swell cream to Clorisā€™s boss.

It rubs the cream on the buttā€¦and it gets the fuck over it.

2 Likes

Moved to newer post

2 Likes

Hi, just got my legacy 4 today. But the my 2pin connector seem can not get full deep in the place( you see in picture). Is it normal? Or i have to use more force to make it fully in? I worry if use more force will break it

Donā€™t force it.
That is not unusual. My EE LX do same with included uber cable

Seems like this company just has shitty reps and customer service. I got that from just talking to their sales rep for 5 minutes. glad I stayed away. Enjoy your vids tho. Keep em coming!

1 Like

Do you get the same treatment with Penon? Like, do they reply to you or do they just ignore you? Because thats what they are doing to me, mailed them and PMed them on head-fi. No reply at all.

Asked for a review unit for the Tansio Mirai TSMR 4 - pro, they gave me 10% off (which was actually less than the ordinary sale a few days before that which I missed) and told me they dont have any better discounts for me. I bougth it and wellā€¦

Then in a few weeks someone got a review unit on it and started shilling it after my bad review left a bad impression on themā€¦

Yeah, I am done with Penon, fucking pieces of shits that only want people to shill for them or else no more freebies!

(sorry for rantā€¦)

Same happened to me with them/Him.
Dsnuts and Audio 123 do his work his way.

I got a review sample. Then after not hyping got the 10% offer. Itā€™s his way of saying Fuck you

Well, guess I blacklist penon thenā€¦ They ainā€™t getting free marketing from meā€¦

Although Linsoul isnt treating me much better. After my Tape Pro review, I have never gotten a single unit from them, sometimes I get declined or just outright ignoredā€¦

I have been dealing with Linsoul since before they formed. A breakaway from DD-Audio iirc? I sometimes think they put up with me as much as anything else. I have thrown a wrench into several ā€œlaunchesā€ but still get ā€œAā€ team treatment.

I still spend thousandson stuff Linsoul does not sell likeā€¦Moondrop, ibass, Cayin etc. Recently KBear has sent me a few free sets and Yao Yao tiger is CONSTANTLY sending me requests.

3 Likes

2 Likes