Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

This one?

I recommend that you stay away from them.

Yes. He contacted me 100 times atleast. not joking.

EDIT:
Just read that.
Heā€™s been reaching out for about 2 years. Glad i ignored. he said a couple weird things (maybe language barrier) but I just kept ignoring. By the looks of it, i chose wisely

1 Like

He contacted me as well seems very desperate to get reviewers, I gave him a chance (got a discount on the Toneking Dendroaspis Viridis) since I didnt know anything about him before. Then a bit later I saw that post on the discovery thread and no more.

1 Like

@hawaiibadboy did you get the Tin T5 yet? First thoughts? At $100 I might actually grab it if itā€™s something that can complement my Clairvoyance with more sub-bass

Scam indeed:

Called out the seller but no response at all, they just dont care about their customers it seemsā€¦

oh and, Beteran = yaoyaotiger

Yeah, heā€™s been off there for 5 months

Sub bass is not more than Clair. I would rec holding onto your money.

1 Like

2 fantastic sets arrive within 3 days of each other.

5 Likes

Man those upper mids/treble graph so differently, whatā€™s the detail retrieval like on the orchestra?..graph alone Iā€™d take the Oracle but :man_shrugging:

Thinking of picking up an Oracleā€¦ Iā€™d been on the Clairvoyance train since they were announced last year but managed to talk myself out of it. Iā€™ve been hyped about those EST drivers for a while. If I can get a similar experience for 30-40% less dolla I might have to press the button. The fact theyā€™re available on Amazon makes it dangerously easy!

Iā€™m still using my FiiO FH3 and it always brings a smile to my face, so Iā€™m wondering how much better can it be? From Crinā€™s graphs, the Oracle is like 2-3db less at the very low sub-bass freqs. Will that spoil the fun?

@hawaiibadboy I was checking out your new graph tool last night. Itā€™s awesome!!! Looking through all your measurements, no wonder you like the BL03 so much.

Iā€™m enjoying just getting to see the different personal targets from these different graphs. Really makes me think about attempting to create my own preferred curve to measure against.

3 Likes

I was trying to order the Dusk from them earlier this month as well. I decided to cancel the order b/c they failed to ship it within the 3-5 business day windows they promised on their website. When I contacted the customer service, the time line they gave me was 7-30 days of delivery once it is shipped. 7-30 days sounds like a remarkably unreliable shipping service to me. In a hindsight, I felt I prevented myself a ton of trouble to cancel it.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah the bass line of my target lines up with BLON pretty good :upside_down_face:

@etheragogo Yeah, if I get anything they sell it wont be from them. :laughing:

@Kael I am all about an authentic replay of bass guitar. Oracle does that. Not sure if that 3dB in sub bass will effect your library but it does not mine. The tiny bit of extra mid bass in Clair can be noticed but not detrimental IMO

3 Likes

Just looking at that, also lines up with the Lokahi.

1 Like

Hey bro!
Yeah, some stuff just hits he sweet spot :sparkles:

Sorry, late to the party as usual. Ordered a Tanchjim Tanya from Shenzhen a couple days before your message. I can only imagine how long the free shipping will take to arrive.

1 Like

4PX delivery incomingā€¦

9 Likes

I ordered the Moondrop Blessing 2: Dusk through Shenzhen. Shipped Feb. 26th and arrived March 22nd in the US which sucks sooo much.

1 Like

You guys are luckyā€¦ Last year I ordered NiceHck B40 buds from Ali in beginning of March. I received them mid October :grimacing:

Reminds me of a Fearless S8F with a DD

4 Likes