Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Maybe your next :money_with_wings: HP to try?..Dude talks music too but big :moneybag::muscle: to drive :man_shrugging:

@Ohmboy

Fixed that 4 ya :laughing:

ezgif.com-gif-maker

3 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

I had the same experience with my Yincrows. I had to wait for the Aliexpress timer to expire before I could open a dispute. After opening a dispute, the buds moved on from the Aliexpress re-shipper and were finally delivered 3 months later. Crappy deal as I bought them discounted on 11-11 so didn’t want a refund, just wanted the buds so I had to wait it out, and fortunately it worked out.

1 Like

Speaking of the Tea, I broke them out again, and I actually tried them with a 20Ohm adapter again. I really like how it sounds with the adapter. While I like the stock tuning of the Tea, my one issue with it is a little wonky, uneven treble response, with a significant dip in the lower treble, yet with extended upper treble. With the impedance adapter, the bass is more prominent, with more “punch”, the mids sound very full, and the treble sounds more even, w/o any splashiness. I think cymbals sound more natural. I don’t exactly how it’s affecting the FR, but I like it. To me, the changes don’t adversely affect soundstage and imaging.

I have had a couple experiences and have not ordered from Aliexpress in 2 years
2 years clean and sober :innocent:

2 Likes
4 Likes

I purposely avoided the Kiwi Ears review as I didn’t want to hear about an 8BA killing the Lokahi after I waited 2 months for it. Even without the head-to-head, I think Lok is more for me anyway. Even if the mids & treble are better on the Kiwi, I am fine with the less expensive Lokahi and its bass. Both seem to be solid sets for the BA fans. Thank you

I mean, the kiwi is quite a lot more expensive than the Lokahi. You kinda expect it to be better at that price IMO.

I prefer the Lokahi…I think I was clear in the vid but…you gotta wait. :v:

1 Like

I gotta re vid this set.
Absolute best tri brid for heavy metal. :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi, I am just curious…
Do you have any other recommendations for such music genres?
(like on tighter budget e.g.)

ThieAudio L3 does Metal pretty good :+1:

1 Like

Any plan to review some acoustune?

Yes. I was just looking at a few sets yesterday on e-earphone

The HS1300 is an interesting one. Try it if you can, it graphs very similar to the FD5.

3 Likes

Could this be my end game fh3 upgrade?

Is review for Excalibur still in the works or you will skip it completely?

He posted it this morning: Thieaudio Excalibur Earphones (as good as Clairvoyance?) - YouTube

Thank you!