Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I’m betting a single 10mm dynamic with an acoustic chamber like the BL03, but with a shell that fits the average human.

1 Like

Honestly, with much of Chifi trying to grab attention with custom shells and flashy designs, this design is striking. Like stupidly uniquely eye-catching. If anyone would be viewing Linsoul and other sellers, this would catch most people’s attention.

…now, if fit and sound match up hopefully… they could be something great.

2 Likes

@hawaiibadboy Hoping you’ll be interested enough to get a new Senn IE900. Sounds like it’s decidedly v-shaped with really good detail retrieval especially down low.

1 Like

10 Likes

Not yet. Will update when i find out

Found the name inside. It is called Prometheus

5 Likes

Looks like there is space for the connector, then the “tube” is just for wires and the driver/drivers are in the bigger blop :smile: thats not so big …it seems
…maybe another single dynamic?

Recessed 2-pin connector? Nice.

I dunno but cool as hell IMO

@Mr_Makua yup, lotta little improvements

I wish there was a gunmetal version but wouldn’t work with that brass nozzle. Definitely looking forward to it. And my gunmetal mini which has yet to arrive.

1 Like

I’m leaning towards silver, I can’t decide? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Seen your video… so you know it is some kind of dynamic?
Also I cant still believe this is Blon, the company who never gave a shit about the little things like cables and fit…

Seems like they finally understand that the market is evolving and having a nice accessories and interesting design actually plays a big role no matter the price.

OPPOTY AND DRIAMS. NEVER GIVE UP. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

They have sold an enormous amount of 03’s
They appear to be using that to invest in their operation. I am very cool with that. The first sets like 05 looked like a understandable attempt to keep rollin but they now seem to be investing for success

7 Likes

Wondering if you are going to do a review of the Tansio Mirai Land.

In your vid, you mentioned you be comparing JQ WK to the MEST and EJ07. I cant seem to find that vid on your website.
Im highly considering the White Knight as my playslist has alot of metal, stoner rock, doom. But its more expensive than the MEST and the MEST MKII seems like the safer choice.

Yes, not my thing but can see how some may like it.

@NJOYINMUSIC MEST is the safer choice. For metal I prefer the White Knight but it’s price makes it a risk for such an unknown product. MEST is safer bet

Interesting :face_with_raised_eyebrow:…Have you heard the og version…if so did you rec it?

1 Like

Did not hear original but will hear this. I’m told same internals and tuning as the limited edition one

1 Like

1 Like