Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

:wink:

Broken things used to be thrown away.

Today it is simply called “fashionable”

:grinning: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

May I ask what your opinion of the iBasso IT07 is? Didn’t see it in your rankings yet you did measure it. Im interested in it for a bassy neutral high quality playback.

looks like a fatiguing set,
early impression?

That looks like 80’s fashion. Unless that is popular again?
I prefer beach sandals (zori) a fresh wifebeater and some obnoxious surf shorts.

@NJOYINMUSIC
I enjoy the 04 more than the 07. Ibasso has not yet made a set I really liked. Hoping for a set soon I really like right away

@Strifeff7 The TSMR? Not so much. I’m hoping the next TSMR hybrid is a hit but meanwhile this 8/BA is alright

For the win :+1:

2 Likes
1 Like

wondering whether you’d try the GL20 and compare them to your impression with the ME1 and iSine20.
have you tried any other Radius IEM lately? I only saw your impression of TWF 00 which weren’t the flagship of the line as you said, it’s actually the 41 and that one’s also the one with the piezo driver.

@hawaiibadboy thanks for the rec on the Thieaudio Oracle. Just got them in today… had a long wait and some trouble with the delivery with Linsoul. They were ordered back on April 30th. DHL just dropped them off today (without any notification…) but… I digress… listening to these now, …wow these are a solid pick man. This is a a really chill set. You mentioned the tuning and the tonality being very good on this set and I have to agree. I think it has been some time that I have had that moment where a headphone or IEM has just grabbed me.

Anyway, keep up the good work and thanks again! :love_you_gesture: :laughing:

4 Likes

Thanks for the trust. :+1:
You have yourself a VERY good set of earphones. Enjoy the music!

2 Likes

Thought you were done when it comes to 64

1 Like

The U18 vid? :laughing:

The ghetto cable and +$1000 for the extra 6 BA that did nada…hated it

Clever tuning of these 2 sets to give sense of depth/immersive is kinda cool.

I’m selling both after I’m done :ok_hand:

1 Like

The 64 Audio Trio and Fourte are both being dropped from my top tier. Just like the Sony EX1000 and 800ST were dropped from A+ to B 2 months ago. Memory, worse than a “Demo” but both are not ideal. Different evaluation style, higher expectations, no nostalgia (e.g. EX1000). I was wowed by them but likely because of being unique instead of great. The Nio is also too smooth and warm. U12t is in fact best product they have made that I have tried. Both are for sale $1,800 for TRiO and $2,000 for Fourte which has no box. That’s why not $2,800-$3,200. While the Legend X is also a specialty IEM like these two, it matches my library while these would get less play. They need a new home. I will do a vid.

3 Likes

Hopefully UK’s rolled over Canjam 2020 goes ahead this year as me and the missus still have tickets rolled over from last year🤞I’d like a listen to some of the 64 stuff… open minded I am but not sure I’d jam with them…but who knows?

1 Like

They are unique. For my library it would be short and rare listens. I should try classical. Verdi, Vivaldi Tchaikovsky. I got em but never listen.
Now the Legend X…that’s a specialty set I can enjoy.

1 Like

I really want to listen to the Bravado Mk.2. That set definitely intrigues me.

1 Like

Just finished work. Will unbox in morning light

4 Likes

FuSang…about as pricey as Susvara

4 Likes

I know it’s just a coincidence that FiiO has not contacted after my FH5s review about the new DAP.
God bless em. They were good to me for a long time.
Took Shenzen 1 bad review :rofl:. Took FiiO like 10. :muscle:

No hard feels.

7 Likes

That sucks. Cross another manufacturer off my list I have respect for. Thanks for keeping us in the know Chris!

3 Likes