Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I am probably in the same boat lol.

Both of you (@hawaiibadboy and @Rikudou_Goku) had positive reviews of the FH3 and FD5, and neither of you liked the FH5s. That seems consistent to me. You probably hurt FiiO’s feelings since they touted the FH5s probably more than any of their prior IEMs. Perhaps the marketing budget for it was as large as the entire R&D budget.

2 Likes

So, when is your Oriolus Traillii arriving?

3 Likes

yeah, but we see if we still get new iems I guess…

Just wondering a few things… Do you guys ask companies for review units of their new products or do the companies reach out to you to provide reviews for them?

Do you have to return the products or send them on to another reviewer when your review is complete? Are you allowed to keep the product? How does all that work? Thanks!

Its usually me contacting them. Only a few of my reviews have been from the companies contacting me first.

Review units are units we get to keep. Some reviewers get loaners though, but thats usually the very expensive stuff.

1 Like

I have never contacted FiiO from my side.
They mail me, announce upcoming item/s and I reply with which ones I want.
I’ve been treated well and with respect. The difference between FiiO and Shenzen is huge.
Makes me think part of that difference is companies simply cannot afford bad press in the ultra competitive times we are in. No ill will for FiiO from me.
Shenzen rep…a bag a dicks all day long

7 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

Basshead IEM incoming. Warning!

1 Like

For $65 with that badass cable…rec it all day long to Fat bottom lovers :two_hearts:

1 Like

Better go get my wallet. Thanks Chris! :slight_smile:

EDIT: OMG! That cable appears badass! 70 bucks???

1 Like

Love that cable. Nice surprise. Wasn’t expecting it.

1 Like

Send a picture of that cable to XINHS and he can probably make you one lol.

2 Likes

Or maybe he can make one for me…hmm. …may ask about it

1 Like
2 Likes

This is an awesome list . Thank you for the work, keep it up :metal: :japanese_goblin: ( ゚Д゚)y─┛~~

1 Like

Just want to highlight the Alambic Ears Mundaka, it’s a quality bass head IEM set to rival the Thieaudio Monarch in performance and price.

Maybe you can get your hands on a pair BGGAR

2 Likes

1st time i heard of company. Thanks.

1 Like