Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Interestingly, these appeared on Drop today.

Is Clair far from Volt on tuning?

I really like my Land with HanSound nyx

4 Likes

more balanced (post 8Khz treble)

Venture Electronics set?

Thanks for the info, been looking for a cheapish basshead set similar to Blon03 but with better fit.

This might be that. Fun set. I use Sedna tips for mine.

Nice cabul :v:

1 Like

Apologies. I replied on the wrong set. The Tansio Mirai Land are now on Drop.

LOL, no prob. I couldn’t imagine Lee putting BIE PRO on DROP :sweat_smile:

Looking at your Shenzen video rn, @hawaiibadboy. Really good content, thanks for sharing info like that.
:+1:

1 Like

Thanks man!!

7 Likes

Fat cook approves of this video. You highlighted very well the difference in the chain from inception to product. I spent time in Shenzen in the early days when it was the wild west so to speak.

Again keep up the great work.

1 Like

Thanks Fat cook!
It is interesting.
I wish companies would mention that open creative zone that helps them develop and change the view of Shenzen. Not China (Politics and all that) just Shenzen.

Having sex with a Fat Girl is like riding a moped…
Fun to ride, but wouldn’t wanna get caught on one

Shenzen is the fat girl and that seems to fit what’s going on

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

+15dB of ear gain… :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Shiver me eardrums

1 Like

Actually listening to it with narrow tips, not as bad as the graph looks as there is still BL03 level bass. I was late getting it so read all the good opinions on it while I was waiting for it. It appeals to some more than others, but I’d go KS1 for more Blon-like or DQ6 for a bit more money. Tanchjim Tanya is working its way to join KS1 & DQ6 but maybe too hard to drive for a budget set.

I am a sucker for a cheap clear set though

Thanks for the time you take to make a vid like that. I like the informative long format when done concisely.
Thumbs up for a deep-dive comparison/shootout between JQ White Knight vs MEST MK2 vs Clair/Oracle maybe Trio or EJ07???
Old school break out the white board. Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like