Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

aaa, that makes sense due to hoffman’s iron law.

1 Like

Did you notice the Air pressure module on the FF also changed the tone or just bass quantity. Just curious if it works like the 64 Audio.?

1 Like

I don’t feel any pressure :melting_face:
I would have to A/B with 64Audio set to give any opinion on how it impacts bass relative to a 64 set.
Same theory in play as far as I know

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes
5 Likes

19 Likes

Almost got out his first middle finger on camera. :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Just a little more practice…

5 Likes

Now we know that whilst @domq422 has “come to daddy” eyebrows as his defining feature @GooberBM has 6 finger hands… Hahaha

Watchu talkin bout’, Willis?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

If only, right @Lcg842? :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

2 Likes

Look at cute son of yours.
So wonderful :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

And I don’t review that kinda stuff.

How many fake reviews are their on Amazon??
LOTS

4 Likes

Understatement of the year, my friend. I love how they just figured you must review everything because you’re a “reviewer” and didn’t even bother to look to see what your content is all about. :man_facepalming::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Howdy howdy. Hope you don’t mind a random question here.

How does the 7Hz Legato compare to the Acoustune RS One? I know the frequency response is different, but I’m curious about technical performance, quality of the bass, mids, treble, etc… I figured this would be the best place to ask since they’re both Bad Boy recs.

Also, have you tried the RS One sequel, RS Three?

1 Like

I can’t help you out with your question, but welcome to HFG! I’m sure someone will be along shortly who knows both sets and can be helpful. If not though, you may want to post your question in the IEM discussion thread as it tends to have more conversation around these kinds of topics/questions. Anyways, I hope you stick around and happy listening! :metal::sunglasses:

1 Like

Day 111

He uses his feet more than his hands…

16 Likes

Could someone here make a parody of the ‘When’s Mahvel?’ meme into a ‘When’s Maka?’ meme? :grin:

4 Likes

Seriously though, When’s Mahvel? We’re gonna make top 8 this year!

1 Like

No, the proper OPPOTY Pt2 though

upped the driver substantialy
upped the fit (though for some the 03 fit like a glove)
Cable is best in it’s price range by a lot. (old 03 cable was a meme)
Cable so nice I thought is was a mix up.
Got it today (retail boxes.) Same cable, same tuning.

3 Likes