Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

nah, just a little jk brought on by my misread of the title

https://metalstorm.net/images/fun/big/37

one thing about me, I am Master of the Low Hanging Fruit, lol

but I will check her channel out…

3 Likes

Another day gone by here. I’m fighting something myself. Hoping your wife is hanging tough and Kai is continuing to rise @hawaiibadboy :pray:

3 Likes

OR, Lucky you were full of shit? :grinning:

1 Like

Take care man, I’m playing housekeeper single parent while she’s down.
Hope whatever you have passes fast. :pray:

Is that an old AUNE? They made one 10 years ago that kinda blew me away. Using it kinda sucked but man that sounded amazing

5 Likes

Thanks man, this hoss has a stiff kick, I’ll check back in later on…

2 Likes

Chris, yesterday I rewatched your video about quality control problems… and looks like Dunu is not excluded too… this is Mirai

8 Likes

PM @Precogvision . He got his name on em and will stomp out any issue with authority I’m sure :call_me_hand:

But after all, the quantity and quality of drivers have a primary impact on the price of the product. and then everything else.
I repeat again. I may be mistaken, FX15 can be a masterpiece, a breakthrough for its $800. I just have big doubts about this, it’s a normal phenomenon. Yes, I’m looking at the drivers, their number and their class, since there’s nothing else to look at yet. the forum exists for discussions…:smile_phones:

You are replying to a comment from July 13th
Nearly 6 moonths old
You are talking about FiiO in some form in several threads.
Have a nice holiday buddy but maybe start your own thread :ok_hand: :notes:

6 Likes

allright,sir. :saluting_face:

only one made ceramic driver iem is 2.7K eur symphonium VR1 .
how good can be this ceramic iem for 600eur FONO Ref01 Flagship Ceramic Dynamic Driver HiFi Monitor In-ear Earphone with Detachable MMCX 4.4mm Cable CNC Metal - AliExpress

im found review about it Fono Audio Butterfly Circle/Reference01 Review - Zhihu it is U shaped sound?

giphyty

When the one thing you are not good at becomes the ad line…

Ima change my channel to Nice Guy Captivating Reviews :melting_face:

joke-over-head-498-x-424-gif-xklpbfot08khcp7p

6 Likes

Listen my man…several people including myself have given you suggestions and opinions on several possible options for a suitable set…if you’re looking for perfection it doesn’t exist…

Don’t take the technical configurations of any IEM as de rigueur…single dynamics…hybrids…tribrids…quadbrids…fuckin octobrids…it doesn’t matter…don’t get caught up in that bullshit

I’ve lost well over a grand in the last year alone buying and then selling IEMs that I bought because of a thumbs up from someone…this hobby is so subjective that you have to just pull the trigger and hope for the best

You’re starting to piss people off with all the questions about driver count and what exotic ‘material of the week’ just happens to be…it’s not a fuckin t-shirt

Listen up…just in case

We all have horror stories…go buy an IEM… any IEM…and tell us your horror story…or don’t…I don’t care

3 Likes

It’s the new Aune M1P Chris…it’s like tits on glass compared to my old M1S…inky black background with great weight…I don’t know what they’re doing with the signal but it acts ( battery drain and heat when not having a load ) and sounds just like a class a amp.

1 Like

Thought it looked familiar. reminded me of my Calyx M…lotta non ideals saved by amazing playback. That Aune was dope. i remember loving it big time. No idea they has a updated/graded model

All the stuff you’ve tasted throughout the years would have clouded my memory too…old hat for u

Fits my lifestyle well…DAP in my pocket…hand in my pocket…the other hand givin a peace sign…Alanis🎶

1 Like

What got dropped

1 Like

I’m doing a final Top 10 for 2023 and Canpur is coming in and something is moving out or around. Am listening now.

2 Likes

Cool…how’s your wife doing

Rough…but Kai is doing great

17 Likes

New King of detail and accuracy…to my ears w/ my library.

8 Likes