Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

hes-mad-dogging-you-right-now-james
:laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

I know…that’s why Ohm lets almost everything slide…he himself is occasionally looking for a little fisticuffs

:laughing: :heart:…love Ohm

2 Likes

1/8 th mile though

1 Like

Maybe wait for the 1st model revision? I mean with today’s rushed product cycles it’s the more stress free approach. :grinning:

3 Likes

Exactly…I always wait for 2.0 with any new release…but my friend has no patience

he flips cars like some people flip coins

6 Likes

My wife spotted the Hades on my desk, and thought they were pretty. When I said, they might have too much bass, her eyes lit up, so I handed them to her. She has been quietly dancing in her chair, when asked she put two thumbs up. She is the bigger hip-hop and funk fan in our house, so I am not expecting to see those again. The Hades is officially Mrs. Clark approved.

Also I am going to give my approval for the Fiio KA17 dongle DAC/Amp. That little beast is the size of a BTR5 ( about 2x thicker ), without the battery, and puts out 650 mW, all for $150. I put some more detailed impressions here -

6 Likes

it’s a fuckin human right to know what’s happening with that dosh in the table
people defending companies, if you pay that much cash you gotta know it’s not just disappearing.

Why do people not understand it’s alright to ask what’s happening

1 Like

My sister had the same reaction and borrowed it, I don’t know how but she wisked it away to wonderland I can’t for the life of me find it anywhere

3 Likes

:smile:

3 Likes

Would you rather have your steak cooked on a grill or in a microwave?

That dumpster looks better than the rolling pieces of e-waste that is my neighbor’s Rivian.

2 Likes

This makes me happy :smiley: here folk can honestly express their opinions/feelings without the fear of bullying or ridicule…as long things stay decent (neck punch to be decided on the day lol) I have no problem lol :peace_symbol::notes:

6 Likes

who said that, in what ways its better?

I think you need to change your avatar to…

except for those people…whoever those people are

5 Likes

Oh, they know who they are

4 Likes

Humid as hell already and it’s March. Summer will be hell

9 Likes

My wife said that Kai is gonna have killer hair when he grows up…thanks to his mom…that’s not a slight on you because you gave him the color…but asian women have the most beautiful hair

I would have to agree…asian women do have the most beautiful hair IMHO…like silk

2 Likes

Yo the sparring looks fun as hell, I can’t lie. I want to get some headgear and 18 oz. gloves now lol

Kai is such a killer, look at that big guy! I know I’ve said this a lot but he’s so adorable.

3 Likes

I know that you sport the rags just in case you hit the canvas…at least that’s what I think you’re doin it for

But if not…YTF would you torture yourself if it’s humid

I’ve done my share of asphalt assault but we started using cleats and doing our pugilistic shit on grass so we could bare chest it

1 Like

Your wife is right.
He wakes up in the morning with a silky golden mane. I wake up with a ratty mess…it’s his Mom’s DNA 100%
He is a riot…he makes jokes and stuff…in his own language but the gags are clear…he’s a really sharp kid
I’m kinda scared…it’s gonna be really tough to be strict which is not a thing I thought my souless autistic mind would have issue with.
It’s gonna be tough.
I am blessed!!

5 Likes