Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Yeah.
I know Joseph in Singapore is a distributor/seller and the delays don’t lay at his feet.
I bought through him.
It’s demand outsizing production.
I REALLY hope Symphonium Audio can handle the weight of hype.
TITAN looks to be a big deal…potentially.
I hope they don’t fall behind :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Yeah…just a simple heads up just to satiate me…is that so fuckin hard

why do I have to make the first move…I just spent x amount of dollars with you…the very least you could do is say hey…this is where we stand

but they themselves don’t know where they stand…because they don’t know the first thing about business…so it’s best for them to keep their mouths shut

2 Likes

Symphonium seems to have a great historical track record of a combination of:

1. It’s done when it’s done
  2. Limited runs announced before hand to keep expectations realistic
  3. Waiting until there are units available before launching to prevent bottleneck
    so they may be able to avoid that fate. Time will tell, though…
5 Likes

Tech’s prepping my friends CT for delivery…uhhhh…in the beginning…nope…but now it’s starting to grow on me

Definitely makes a statement…exactly what that statement is though…I’m not so sure

3 Likes

To take this up another level
Can jam N.Y just happened and Singapore is coming nearly 2 events in a month to showcase and essentially get next quarters customers while your current cash in bank customers get delayed in part…because of Canjam.
I’ve read the mail about Canjam delay from companies and sellers.
It’s just another layer of fucked up
Once they have your cash it’s like MATRIX bullet time.
Up until paying…everything moves at life speed

3 Likes

Cool
Never tried one. Not really big in Japan yet

1 Like

I have yet to see one in action, but there was a parked one in my 'hood a weekend or two ago. They are somehow much larger in person than I pictured based on all of the photos I’ve seen.

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:

19 Likes

hes-mad-dogging-you-right-now-james
:laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

I know…that’s why Ohm lets almost everything slide…he himself is occasionally looking for a little fisticuffs

:laughing: :heart:…love Ohm

2 Likes

1/8 th mile though

1 Like

Maybe wait for the 1st model revision? I mean with today’s rushed product cycles it’s the more stress free approach. :grinning:

3 Likes

Exactly…I always wait for 2.0 with any new release…but my friend has no patience

he flips cars like some people flip coins

6 Likes

My wife spotted the Hades on my desk, and thought they were pretty. When I said, they might have too much bass, her eyes lit up, so I handed them to her. She has been quietly dancing in her chair, when asked she put two thumbs up. She is the bigger hip-hop and funk fan in our house, so I am not expecting to see those again. The Hades is officially Mrs. Clark approved.

Also I am going to give my approval for the Fiio KA17 dongle DAC/Amp. That little beast is the size of a BTR5 ( about 2x thicker ), without the battery, and puts out 650 mW, all for $150. I put some more detailed impressions here -

6 Likes

it’s a fuckin human right to know what’s happening with that dosh in the table
people defending companies, if you pay that much cash you gotta know it’s not just disappearing.

Why do people not understand it’s alright to ask what’s happening

1 Like

My sister had the same reaction and borrowed it, I don’t know how but she wisked it away to wonderland I can’t for the life of me find it anywhere

3 Likes

:smile:

3 Likes

Would you rather have your steak cooked on a grill or in a microwave?

That dumpster looks better than the rolling pieces of e-waste that is my neighbor’s Rivian.

2 Likes

This makes me happy :smiley: here folk can honestly express their opinions/feelings without the fear of bullying or ridicule…as long things stay decent (neck punch to be decided on the day lol) I have no problem lol :peace_symbol::notes:

6 Likes