Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

You do realize that 73.3----make that 73.4----of the things that come out of my mouth is a joke…

So…

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I do, of course. And at least Jersey isn’t Staten Island. New Yorkers can’t even be assed to take shots at SI. That’s how lame they are

1 Like

What I write and who I am are very polar…if you knew me in person you’d think to yourself…this guys is always in a good mood

My friends say that I’m an enigma…that someone so amiable, giving and compassionate can also be so opinionated and willing to drop an F-bomb if the situation so requires

So don’t take anything I say personally…everyone is fair game…from the Pope to the President of the United States…including my parents…Man…I love busting my mom’s chops…and she can take it and dish it back…you wouldn’t expect it from her…amazing coming from such a petite and demure woman

So…

:stuck_out_tongue: :handshake:

4 Likes

Kids are unpredictable (duh)

We both thought this was gonna be big time moment Anpanman Legos
200w (23)

He ends up looking at me like…“what?”
He was more excited to rip newspapers 10 minutes after this

11 Likes

Takin the GOAT with me on the road…

4 Likes

Any smoke signals about the FF collab

2 Likes

No, I wanted some adjusts and they doing a project while deep in existing orders means it’s a long wait.
No biggie. e got other stuffz

4 Likes

TBH, FatFreq releasing a new IEM right now would be a near death sentence for themselves lol. Especially if it was an HBB collab.

Let’s hope they wait til the hype and backlog dies down before announcing anything new. (I’m still keeping an eye out for that new Grand Maestro module they hinted at :eyes:)

4 Likes

Pretty much.
The1st offer I passed on and also an offer of commisions before I dropped my Grand Maestro vid…I coulda made a lot of money but…it was smart to stay outta their wallet
That gesture lead to a 2nd collab offer which I accepted but knew if it is released while folks are waiting in a long line I helped create that would make folks justifiably furious

6 Likes

Yeah, was going to say that they really need to fulfill the back order and then push forward. If your collab takes off, I’m sure that’ll bring them to another level but, for now, there’s hype enough but the delays and backlog is going to eventually kill the hype if they don’t fix it.

1 Like

Yup.
Canpur
A company I hyped and helped make a lot of money is fucking with me and everyone who ordered CIEM
So they are behind too.
I brought this up on Discord and got accused of wanting to cut in line
giphy (82)

I was told 4 weeks almost 7 weeks ago…and communication w/Canpur to take my money was smooth as butter.
Getting info after?
I gotta call em on the phone
If that Discord lounging, company jockstrap sniffing punk, backtalked me in person I’d punch him in the fucking neck and nobody would be able to stop that.
I can’t say that on Discord…but I can here
shut-up-doughboy
Enjoy the safety the internet provides you.
I don’t want to cut in line
I WANT WHAT I PAID $4000 FOR IN THE TIMEFRAME THE COMPANY GAVE ME

I need to stop hyping shit cuz nobody can keep up
and yeah that FF thing would be suicide for them and the project

8 Likes

Hi! When Will you update your rank?

1 Like

Probably in May during Japan’s Golden week holidays.
Sorry that list outside Top 10 has been lagging bad

1 Like

Fuckin A…amount fixed for my previous sitch

I love you
The check is in the mail
I promise not to nut in your mouth

1 Like

The hype is a double-edged sword for a company that’s either small/boutique or doesn’t have infrastructure:

Your hype puts them on the map but they aren’t set up to keep up with that new interest. You’re right to like what you like and hype it. That’s the whole part of influencing the hobby, especially when it comes to hyping companies that work on smaller scale (I dunno where Canpur falls in this, but definitely for companies like FatFreq or 7th Acoustics).

But a ledetime is ledetime. If you say you’ll have it in 4-6 weeks, then fucking have it in 4-6 weeks, or say “we will update consistently as we make progress” and then update consistently if you can’t give a firm timeline.

Not hard.

5 Likes

Noo problem!!
Knowing that for you the Doscinco is better than the Hype 4 is worth it!

1 Like

You’re right Goob…a contract is a contract…if I were to effectuate an agreement in such a negative way…I lose potential future business with that company

I know this from experience

4 Likes

That’s just wack…we’ve all heard the lame idiom under-promise over-deliver…maybe some companies should employ the over-promise and over-deliver as their business template and customer service mantra, now that would be a thing :+1:

4 Likes

This.

I think Canpur is bigger than FF and 7th Acoustic but Canpur is not big enough to not get overwhelmed
@Toecutter The delay is kinda not my issue as much as I…like you have to chase them for updates via a phone call instead of a courtesy

“Dear customer,
Due to demand and our focus on quality over deadlines we regret to inform you, your order has been delayed.
We will update you in 2 weeks if you have not already recieved your tracking.
Thank you for your trust.
Sorry for the delay.”

How hard is that above paragraph to do???

I love Canpur
I bought 2 Uni 622b and 1 CIEM so I’ve invested a shit ton myself
Just keep me in the loop…good news, bad news…just don’t ghost me and my money.

5 Likes

While there is no excuse for lack of updates on a custom order or severely overwrought estimations, it is worth noting that dealers like Musicteck have also consistently had a hard time keeping their products in stock since the hype train left the station. It could be that they were undersized and overwhelmed, it could be a logistic issue slowing down builds or completion, but something’s got the works gummed up…

3 Likes