Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Akros review

Seems my Truthear Zero is a faulty one too as Akros experienced. There seems to be a wider problem with the QA.

HBB squig

Gizaudio squig

Akros graphs

2 Likes

Looks like Akros got the treb like my set but not the bass boost more mid forward.
Timmy at GizAudio did a vid about The Moondrop Variations…variations :melting_face:
It is a thing that will never be fully remedy’d and the cost and margins make the the companies feel all kinds of #notsorry

2 Likes

4 Likes

These scammers are heartless scumbags.
Ima get that guy in pics taken care of

9 Likes

I did post about his bass tuck evaluation/explanation a while back…a few folk got it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

that is disgusting. Fuck these scammers

5 Likes

It is…that made me sick to my fucking stomach.
Youtube is linked to other mail after hack so i just saw it a few days late.
I am working on helping the guy

4 Likes

Chris on what media platform did this scam occur?

I believe that is all happening on telegram

Unbelievable. We need a team of special agents to be tasked with taking care of these damn scammers and their prowling ways … good on ya Chris for making it right for the guy.

2 Likes

Fucking Telegram :facepunch::sweat_drops:’ers does anyone use that legit or is it just for scammers, it really needs to be shut down :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

If you find the poor bloke I’ll happily send him one of my sets FOC to help make good :yin_yang:

6 Likes

I got him squared away.
I cannot help every single victim…but that looked so repulsive it angered me.
1 music lover is back to where he was before the scam

22 Likes

Man that’s actually fucked up. If you got the guy’s addy (and he’s ok with it) I can send him some stuff. Absolutely disgusting :rage:

6 Likes

Both - problem is some of it’s privacy features seem ripe for abuse by these scum. I’m not on it (looked in to it) but decided nah. I also don’t like how some Android devs are/have migrated away from xda to using it - but presume it has some benefits for them :person_shrugging: . With all the scammers infecting YT (and elsewhere?) using it has to be damaging the rep of the platform - it has for me for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks for offer.
@VSG was a total stand up guy and offered as well as @Ohmboy
I think he is happy to get his cash back and GTFO

These scammers are shameless scumbags.
We think “nobody would fall for that”
Nah…it seems plenty do and those scumbags get a lot of free money unfortunately

4 Likes

screenshot-studio.youtube.com-2023.01.24-11_02_24
screenshot-studio.youtube.com-2023.01.24-11_02_09
screenshot-studio.youtube.com-2023.01.24-11_01_20
screenshot-studio.youtube.com-2023.01.24-11_01_03
screenshot-studio.youtube.com-2023.01.24-11_00_39

They change 1 letter space and re morph. 17 so far

That email is another one i just reported.
Playing wack a mole with some energy behind it.

4 Likes

Telegram’s Russian no?..probably their government using the scams to help fund their illegal war with the Ukraine, trust me I wouldn’t put it past them :rage:

2 Likes

Kills the 7Hz Zero

How did I not have this months ago??

8 Likes