Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Totally different sets :ok_hand:

QKZ sold over 10k pairs (I get a % so I get the breakdowns)
Bass lovers are not going to jump on Cadenza cuz it’s not a basshead set.
There will be another “special” set in January :slight_smile: Like CHU to 7Hz and on and on.
That this quality is as affordable as it is , that is the special part. It does not kill a wallet or make folks sell half their collection to get the next great set cuz it is coming…and it will be under $50…again

Good times

9 Likes

When you put it like that, I can’t argue against your point. That is hitting the nail on the head

2 Likes

I got the Cadenza last night and couldn’t get them out my ears. Library in shuffle!
I’ve tried a lot of budget stuff and while Chu, Quarks, Blon are not bad this is straight up very good, very balanced tuning, speedy driver.
For me it’s better than Aria/Starfield and Titan S. It sounds like a better Blon BL-05.

7 Likes

Ha, just found Cadenza listed on Amazon UK - no brainer, Red version arriving Mon. Looking forward to trying them out.

2 Likes

The red has come out really more like pink for some people. Just a warning in case you have the time and inclination to pick a different color.

3 Likes

Anyone know where we can buy the SIMGOT EA500? I’m really curious to how it’ll compare with my DM :thinking:

1 Like

Are you doing this collab?

1 Like

Whoever is doing it make sure you lockdown the tuning in writing!

5 Likes

With no nonsense!

“A sumptuous tuning that sees through to future fragments of the past, caressing the ear with honeyed tones from the heights of Olympus and depths of Hades, brandishing the plume of the bird of paradise but taking no prisoners”

Please just tell us about pinna gain etc. :laughing:

1 Like

Like a politician stealing your kids lollipop while massaging your crotch!

Why companies feel they need to use wording like that. The Hakugei cables description kills me!

1 Like

3 Likes

Thought we were safe from collabs, guess I was wrong

They should hire me. When I worked in a stereo shop I had a fellow coworker use this line on the know it all customer.

I could come up with shit like that. Stuff that is complete bullshit but at least sounds real.

“Well sir you understand the sub did not fail it got pushed past it’s limit. We tested it with the custom form impact 2ohm load spreader!”

Sorry not covered by warranty maybe you should look at the 30" Teckton drivers?

1 Like

8e4

1 Like

Bought em, I trust you. For $35 it seems like a no-brainer.
My only gripe with the product on the Linsoul page is that the different colors aren’t indicated, each color version just has a different name instaid of just saying “blue” lmao

I hope the Verse version is the blue one, that’s the one I got haha

4 Likes

:grin:
I feel ya. I measured all 4 cuz of the names and then for a second thought they fucked up bad…these all measure the same…? What?

7 Likes

I got the Prelude color (on Linsoul it was misspelled Perlude lol!)

My favorite trait of the KE Cadenza is the vocals are so natural, smooth and wide. Thurston Moore’s voice has never been this smooth!

3 Likes

For the Cadenza:

Perlude = Purple
Verse = Blue
Chorus = Red
Solo = Green

So - yeah you’re good. They all look pretty good (and sound the same).

4 Likes

Wide? You have my attention. Already placed an order though.

Good to know, thanks - they’ll get returned if it turns out to be more pink.

2 Likes