Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

No. I’ll not be reviewing that set :+1:

1 Like

This little beauty from Simgot will though

12 Likes

FINALLY! I’ve been waiting for someone to get this one. They’re claiming it has a similar (or the same) DD as the EM6L.

And doing it for $40.

I’m intrigued

5 Likes

It’s a killer. Folks gonna love it. SQ, build and cable are all spot on IMO

8 Likes

Now I just need the flagship set to be under $300 and they can have my money

4 Likes

Same Simgot figured out its house sound and is running with it!

5 Likes

I even gave my EN1000 (a class above EA500) to @rattlingblanketwoman in preparation. They better not fail me lol

2 Likes

JUST Wow ! I haven’t heard but always wanted too. Sounds like with some filter tuning can really be enjoyable

1 Like

What the hell, Thie?! :sweat_smile: that’s ridiculous- the prestige JUST came out. So strange

5 Likes

The prestige was not appreciated because too much treble If I remember correctly. I watched the Timmy review some week ago.

Yeah I wasn’t a huge fan of the Prestige either, I heard some sibilance with that set plus the bass was a bit of a blob. I guess my disbelief comes from the fact that instead of just getting it right the first time, they’re releasing a revised version less than a year later, which is just strange to me.

2 Likes

I literally looked at that like “why is he reposting a Prestige advert, like who cares?

Reading comprehension, Goob!

3 Likes

I’d bet they retuned a production batch(es), rather than starting from scratch

1 Like

Yeah they definitely did that - just seems like a bs money grab and I am a Thie fanboy too.

3 Likes

Chifi gonna chifi I guess

1 Like

My Supernova :pinched_fingers:

14 Likes

Damn looks nice! When did you place your initial order? I’m still over waiting on my to be complete. Was initially told 30 days and going on 50.

1 Like

Took around 40-50 for me. Was also told 30

1 Like

13 Likes