Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

That looks absolutely stunning. My goodness.

2 Likes

Ah that’s good. Was wondering if you maybe got a reviewer priority or something. It’s good to know they’re valuing us all as equals even though your exposure would be extremely more beneficial to them.

Waiting on that to get onto Amazon to take a shot on it

Pretty Fun with some Plant and “Kashmir”

4 Likes

Yeah, the $40 sub $50 arena is just crazy lately

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think I got special service since I already hyped it via Timmy’s loaner set.
I have been offered a cut the line service many times in the hobby and it is a bad look for companies.

Like sending 20-50 samples out 3 weeks before any customer can touch it. That shit is played and backfires in companies faces.

6 Likes

Yup , love the $400/$300 price brackets right now on set that would have been $700 1 yr ago (EJ07M) now we can get as good or better for $500 and sets that were selling for $500 now we get tunings and builds under $300.

I commented on another post where I thought Yanyin, SeeAudio are over priced. And if you are making a single DD better be damn amazing if your going to ask over $100!

Good time to be in the hobby or just starting out.

5 Likes

Agree with Yanyin/Seeaudio. Those are prices from few years ago.
2023 is not your Dad’s chi fi

future-is-now-old-man-future-is-now

8 Likes

Any reason why you are not reviewing it? Just not interested?

9 Likes

Kiwi Ears Quintet is up on Linsoul, $219 MSRP and unspecified discount available for $1. Fair price, I’m not lining up to buy it, but might upgrade my Z300(which became my daily driver) down the line if it reviews well.

6 Likes

Reserve one Quintet by buying one $1 Reservation Card before its launch. The $15 Early Bird discount code will be sent to you immediately but it can only be used on the launch date. The launch date is likely on 20 June 2023 (TBC).

2 Likes

Personally fed up with that reservation system Linsoul needs to get better.

6 Likes

The funny thing about it is it doesn’t even reserve you an item like a pre order would.

3 Likes

Penon needs to not fucking block folks orders.
Hifigo needs to not say “Hey you want_____” then go quiet when a vid drops that is not hype enough.
I didn’t ask…I was asked.

Get better…yeah. Your lips to Gods ears bruh

5 Likes

Reasons…and honestly got plenty backed up anyway.
I think a lot of sets got sent out so no shortage of opinions on that set

2 Likes

Meanwhile, if you just wait for the first time it goes on sale, the price will usually be better than the reservation coupon

6 Likes

It’s a dumb system…no idea where it came from. More clicks equall less sales.
Keep IT SIMPLE ffs

4 Likes

I want to get it but will probably wait for a full review from hbb. Seems promising!

6 Likes