Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Every set they’ve made since EN1000 has had quality (active) drivers. I don’t expect they dropped the ball there, since a driver they were developing for this went into EW200.

This will be good too

3 Likes

I’m not asking and nobody is saying…how these folks suddenly found their groove.
Either a company absorbed them, or someone just said
Great drivers, Good tuning…
make-it-happen-do-it (1)

If it’s the former and not latter…I can think of a few companies that could use such direction.

8 Likes

Don’t forget, they have a third important step here:

• Great Drivers (that are open to modding)
  • Good Tuning (that is also open to modding)
  • Great Pricing - $110 for their 1+4? That’s more affordable than the no-name ChiFi sets that got hyped at the start of the year
12 Likes

That bass shelf is so satisfying. Indeed its the brand establishing all the benchmarks rn

3 Likes

clapping-what

My fave reviewer is taking a break. I find out on a Monday of course. :dash:

13 Likes

Aw shit bro my b :joy:

Hope you enjoyed the weekend family time though~

As always thanks for the knowledge and hooking me up with review stuff :saluting_face:

8 Likes

When you return, let me know and i can hook you up better.
Sellers are not spooked by you cuz you are not clearly bias towards or against any of them.
Do a guest vid on my channel when you come back and help drive some additional eyes to your channel. That door is always open bro.
A fair shake is all a company can ask and you give that.

14 Likes

That’s too much bro :sob: Wish I could do something to give back, but until then I’ll just be grateful :pray:

Ya as long as they tune the set good I’m not gonna tear them a new one or anything… unless you’re Elysian then, ya, LOL.

Will for sure bring you a lil something when/if I hit up Japan :+1: Keep the bangers coming :boom: and all the best to your family~

11 Likes
14 Likes

Shx72E

6 Likes

Kinera Emerald LOKI

6 Likes

I’m assuming that’s the International tuning as an ‘emerald’ set?

2 Likes

Yes, international ver.

6 Likes

Looking forward to your impressions!

1 Like
9 Likes

love the mailed in video to match the effort from Moondrop haha

1 Like

Idk what exactly their relationship is to Softears but they need to start following their lead on stuff. Moondrop has fallen off hard

4 Likes

An IEM I keep thinking about recently was the Lotoo LE M1, which had a “Moondrop” labeled driver in it. Cool tuning.

2 Likes

12 Likes

I’m a sucker for neeto cool looking drivers.
yay :notes:

4 Likes