Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Exactly. If I were to enter the hobby now, I would choose Z1R and leave, that’s enough going broke once :grin::loud_sound::musical_note::heart::peace_symbol::+1:

6 Likes

giphy (48)

5 Likes

provide Judy with the list of brand models you own and are willing to compare with Krila. After confirming that there are no problems…

I wonder what counts as a comparison problem for them lol

4 Likes

KZ’s head of marketing…

1 Like

Is Mest 3 better than Monarch 3 in treble, mids and resolution?

Looking for IEM to complement the SoundRhyme SR8. Didnt like the recently acquired u12t much.

We have same taste maybe? Monarch MK3 :notes:

1 Like

Get a $19 iem for $1 by spending hours and hours reviewing it…

…and if we don’t like your review, we won’t bother sharing it.

Sounds like a fair deal :thinking:

4 Likes

KZ seem to be insistent on having their IEMs compared to others.

Their last 6 or 7 emails to me all put emphasis on me comparing them to other brands.

I stopped responding to them quite some time ago but they don’t seem to give up. They also use a different email address each time.

I just can’t be doing with the drama that comes along with any KZ model (and they are by far the brand that gets the most views on YT, not just on my channel).

(I haven’t been offered $1k though :thinking:)

4 Likes

$1K

8 Likes

Not just KZ but a number of leading sellers ‘spammers’ use the same tactic on here or via DM…shady mofo’s for sure.

2 Likes

There are so many awesome “pick one and get out” choices from $200 down to even $20, that hit so many different styles and tastes.

Rather than doing the whole “My favorite choice is better than your favorite choice” thing, it’s great to just share information and try new things out, because we grow when open our brains to new information/experiences.

Plus, as always: Love what you love!

6 Likes

u12t sounded little laidback, with vocals too far, and lacking the fun factor. Though yes, details and soundstage was great. If only there exist something with details and layering of u12t with more depth, forward vocals and little fun tuning. (Not much)! :slight_smile:
@hawaiibadboy

2 Likes

Anyone know what happened to the Fat Freq? Their site is down and everywhere their products seems to be sold out.

3 Likes

That is weird about them losing their domain.

2 Likes

Yeah, I hope everything is alright with them. It seems do be a small company doing good stuff, and this is so rare these days I can’t help but cheer for them. Even was considering getting a Maestro by the end of the year.

1 Like

They moved to a new website ffreq.com

5 Likes

Softears Twilight comes to mind.

1 Like

Yeah they really botched the site migration

Thanks a lot! Good to know, sorry for the false alarm.