Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Different people want different kinds of presentations. All the joking aside, there are people who enjoy and are drawn to that presentation (case in point, Zeos and his wallpaper gimmick is a draw to plenty of people).

There’s nothing wrong with that not being your thing

1 Like

I’m right in the middle of Hellsing Ultimate, that might interest you whenever you’re in the mood. As long as vampire nazis getting their guts torn apart by a dual gun wielding vampire sounds like a fun watch lol.

3 Likes

That … actually sounds like a freaking blast :sweat_smile: I remember watching an Anime with the wife about a year ago, I can’t remember what it was called … damn. It was great though, violent, action packed and the characters and what not were written really well. I just can’t remember the name … Anyways, thanks for the suggestion, brother!

Edit: got it - Tokyo Ghoul - such a great show. I really enjoyed that one. And the intro song literally never got old.

1 Like

Helloooooo Seras Victoria! :grin:

2 Likes

I never care what’s on the boxes, because they just go in a cupboard for storage until the headphones get sold. I will say that I am a big fan of “understated” designs, and always function before form so I definitely agree on putting 99% of the funding into the units themselves. That being said, marketing is huge in a competitive market and there’s plenty of thirsty budding audiophiles…

3 Likes

Alright, well now you’ve done it. Now I gotta weeb out and recommend more stuff, this is your fault lmao.

One Punch Man - It’s about a dude who trained so hard to be a superhero that he turned bald. Now he has depression cause everything he fights dies in one punch. It’s my absolute favorite show, and filled with some of the best violent action and genuinely funny moments you’ll find. (Most anime has awful “comedy”).

Chainsaw Man - Guy turns into a chainsaw demon and messes shit up, his main goal is to touch boobs. (It’s a very dumb plot, but I promise it’s entertaining. )

Jujutsu Kaisen - Teens join a sorcerer high school to beat the ever loving hell out of curses (monsters). Imagine Harry Potter, with the magic and school, but these wizards know kung fu.

These 3 are very easy shows to get into, with plenty of action and violence to please my goblin brain. Of course if it doesn’t interest you within 3 episodes, you can just drop it. But I’m confident you’ll love them!

3 Likes

Oh dude! I’ve heard way way way too much about One Punch Man! Most of my buddies are into anime and I remember when the show was gaining a lot of steam a few years back, it was all they would talk about - me in the corner though :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll definitely have to convince the wife to give it a shot one of these days. I’m always down for new things to watch!

The other two I have never heard of, but that chainsaw man premise you wrote literally cracked me up just by the sheer lunacy of it :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the suggestions, man - I’ll have to report back if we give it a whirl!

2 Likes

Seras did the whole vampire dommy mommy thing before Resident Evil 8 made it cool.

1 Like

Alright, you summoned the weeb.

Check out Attack on Titan for the high action/gore serie along with god tier OST by Hiroyuki Sawano.
And Drifters could suit you as well.

If you want more, you can take a look at the “seinen” demographic (meaning, young adult men), some “shounen” also fit the bill but are mostly aimed at adolescent boys.

5 Likes

Reading ‘you summoned the weeb’ caused me to laugh out my split pea soup :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I love you guys - you’re all great lol

I love it, thank you again! I’ll enough anime to last me weeks now! :sweat_smile:

I’ll be sure to report back in case I’m able to indulge in some weeb activity

3 Likes

Yeah the bass could be a little better, still not quite enough sub bass for me, and it does sit a little behind the treble

1 Like

Are you sure you’re not thinking of Integra Hellsing or Zorin Blitz?

Not the biggest fan of the fit, I prefer a more universal design, they often fit really well, and are great for comfort and isolation, but it’s a nice looking design… I think they would be more comfortable and would probably have better isolation and better acoustics if they had a more traditional universal shape…
I think the shell design probably accounts a little for the rolled off bass, it’s quite shallow and triangular, probably not the most efficient design for acoustics and resonance…

Integra’s cool, but I like Seras more. Her moment against the zeppelin is my favorite scene in the show. I hate Zorin lol.

1 Like

I was referring to Seras being the dommy mommy deal, didn’t sound correct since she’s kinda like Kirby, super cute and can be/is super dangerous but with way better tits.

That cracked me up…nice

slow-clap-clap

2 Likes

Not only a great and funny Anime but also great looking. I actually showed my wife the final battle because it’s so well done.

2 Likes

It’s an absolute masterclass in the animation and visuals department. I watch that final battle every now and then, cause it’s just pure spectacle.

1 Like

Fave anime:

1. Demon Slayer
  2. Demon Slayer
  3. Demon Slayer
1 Like