Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Granted I don’t have any huge power consumers, but I have a Topping DX1 and it runs about 1/4 of that power output, and it is over USB A. USB-C can carry enough power for a laptop computer, so it seems reasonable to run an full amp over it.

1 Like

@hawaiibadboy I just had a great idea for a look for iems that could go with your love of car stereo/audio, and that’s sets that look like back-ends of vehicles like a Doge Challenger for example

Yes shells that resemble rear ends :+1:

2 Likes

I cracked out the Z300 for the first time in a few weeks, and man that is just a fun IEM. I was enjoying some Kansas and it gave enough high end to sound great, but the bass was ever present, and it was exactly what I was looking for. After listening to the Galileo and Kailua most of the last few days, I was reminded of how much I overlook that set.

4 Likes

So she buys a toy for Kai…
I put it together and thought…man this gyro with counter weights and magnets is quite a bit of tech for a kid…he got so freaked he gots the nightmare fuel.
It can bounch in 1 spot like a basketball…very wierd.
After our Son’s moment of Horror she notices it says for kids 3 and up…then gets online and apperently kids across Japan have been freaked by young mothers who ignore the "For children (insert age here) and up "…part of the instructions

19 Likes

My choice goes to Dillion Harper’s. :grin:

Mine would have rather played with the box LOL

hahaha, children crying shouldn’t be so cute. I have to admit that the way it moves is a bit unsettling though lol

2 Likes

I wonder how many kids cried in a lab somewhere for them to work out the 3+ limit

8 Likes

That toy is evil. I’m a grown man and even I got a little spooked. Please kill it with fire for the good of all.

2 Likes

Yeah,

I should take pics of the internals.
Crazy tech for an infant toy.
It can bounch like a basketball face up around you on a flat surface…it is really really odd to see

saw-jigsaw

3 Likes

I`m big fan

Beauty :smiley: :boom:

3 Likes
5 Likes

The first movie (SAW) and the ending was one of the best HOLY SHIT moments in movie history

Incredible plot twist

4 Likes

Yes. I’ve watched it almost 20 times. Brutal plot, very well done. It’s like a well-made IEM that suits your HRTF and taste. Now I’m waiting for the new series. Sick movie… :fire:

1 Like

Go to a theme park
get ina long line and wait
Enjoy ride
Go to next ride and wait
Enjoy ride

Universal Studios Japan was like 6 hours
5.5 waiting in lines
30 min actually riding stuff
This hobby is like that
a09ea8a09b5870192f2eb430bbcecc92

12 Likes

I would say that the difference in this hobby is that while you are waiting in the line for the attraction, another 20 attractions are built and opened.

4 Likes

I as well. Saw everyone up to Jigsaw in the theaters. Covid kind of killed the tradition for Spiral. Definitely going to be seeing X in the theater. Much as I like them I’m hoping this is the last. The story is just getting whack at this point. I’m just watching at this point as a big fan of horror and slasher movies to see what craziness they come up with.

4 Likes

No, I want to get on the latest ride.

2 Likes

You’d think they’d create an app where you could book a time for each ride, then spend the dead time enjoying the theme park, maybe spending money on food or goodies etc…

3 Likes