Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

A lot of the parks in the Orlando area do this. Just sign up for your time slot on the app and go about your day until then. The annoying part is the fast pass cost extra on top of the already outrageous entry. When I was kid it was just an extra perk included and you’d go to the ride and get a fast pass ticket. Could have one at a time or something like that.

2 Likes

In Japan…you’d think they’d have that but besides express passes for rich people the avg folks gotta wait 2 hours for a ride

Speaking of Japan

She preordered Sushi, walked in to private room, scanned a QR and a locker opened with her sushi and the phone billed her CC
I had to order through the Mac drive thru old school style :melting_face:

3 Likes

I won’t deny it, I’m a straight ridah…

1 Like
7 Likes

i much prefer the usual first person reviews, i think thats the main advantage of your reviews over others imo in terms of atmosphere and production.

1 Like

Yeah, my cam died so I did this since I couldn’t do a review.
I was doing a night Oblivion v.s. Supernova vid when I realized my cam was dead.
Very specific review with music moment citations.

Girls Got Rythm AC/DC :16 sec in bassist is laying it down…both sets play it different

5 Likes

The regular Anpanman and not the nightmare fuel bouncy thing :melting_face:

He hears me coming home and watches Mommy’s face for a reaction
Is this good?
Is this bad?
Really facinating.

Then he falls on face :see_no_evil:

9 Likes

ThieAudio Monarch MKIII are a significant upgrade over the Simgot EA500, and even over full-size headphones I’ve used (Audeze’s and hifiman’s). The soundstage is wider and more immersive, the imaging is more precise, and the detail retrieval is simply stunning. The bass is deep and powerful, the mids are clear and balanced, and the treble is crisp and extended. Overall, the Monarch MKIII are a true masterpiece of audio engineering.

In other words, im in love!

The ergonomics are also very good, and I can wear them for hours without any discomfort.

It was the first headphone/IEM that i simply dont need to EQ, i have to reset all mojo2 settings and it is just perfect this way, no +2db in subbass or -3 in midtreble, they are just perfect balanced and tunned,

Again, it was HBB opinion about the ea500 that made me buy this mmk3. Thank you, for this.

I now have two pair’s of IEM to play :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Well that escalated quickly. :wink:

Congrats and enjoy

I am thinking about the Hype 2, and @hawaiibadboy how was the size on those. I find the Monarchs too big for my ears.

3 Likes

No two children are the same. I have three, and they couldn’t be more different if you planned it. Take every day as it comes and learn to embrace every moment as special. They will bemuse, infuriate, delight, enrapture, and beguile you. And all the while you will love them beyond reason. Welcome to parenthood!!!

5 Likes

I had the hype 2 for a brief moment and I will say they are a good size.I’ve had the oracles and they were around that size of that helps any🤪

2 Likes

Thank you for the trust. :notes: :100:

2 Likes

Thanks, everyday he is learning something new. He actually clearly said “Papa” yesterday for 1st time that wasn’t a ramble. He actually said it.
Not sure if I have ever felt so blessed as that moment.

17 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize

I think a lot of awards are ignored, memes, and some are actually bought by highest bider.

That’s a low bar to beat…I can do that better

6 Likes

YBest budget iem EA500, best new brand of the year, Simgot and iem ot the year EA500, respectively of course

4 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (9)

Damn is there a reason for the Japanese yen dropping so much at the moment? It’s 1/7th of a South African Rand too.

Interesting how major currencies lost heavily against the USD in the last 10 years. The Swiss Franc is strong af though.

2 Likes

That is awesome !!

4 Likes

I’ll also add that you helped me decide on MMK3. Especially with the improvement in bass vs MMK2 because otherwise I wouldn’t be interested. Thank you :man_bowing:

Have you tried Symphonium Crimson yet? First release from Symphonium that has legitimately piqued my interest, would love to see you review it.

2 Likes