Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Welcome to HFG, you clearly have good taste in music :musical_note: :call_me_hand:

Hope you can get to try a Fatfreq if you can.

3 Likes
13 Likes

I am thinking that the 64Audio Volur at $2500 is designed to make me think the FatFreq Scarlet Mini is affordable ( at $625 ).

6 Likes

Honestly, at that point you could step up to the Monarch Mk3 and be done chasing another “Endgame” for a while.

2 Likes

I got to Demo. Se was nice, Grand Mystero was the best thing I heard all show. I hate you, now I want one so bad. <3

4 Likes

Welcome! Nice first post…did a vehicle?

1 Like

Simgot EA1000 Frequency graph

10 Likes

That certainly graphs like an upgrade on EA2000.

Next up? How does it sound?!?

4 Likes

Am just starting to listen with my tips :musical_note: :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Me: How much bling can you capture in one shot?
HBB: Yes.

Anyway, so this EA1000 has 3 nozzle filters based on the graphs? Gold, Black and X?

3 Likes

I think that is red, I gotta update the graph. Thanks for catching that, :100:

2 Likes

:notes: …come from somewhere out there :notes:

Thanks, I remember listening to some cheap sony buds around 16’ thinking something doesn’t sound right. Hopped on YT to find an endgame, discovered BGGAR channel and ended up learning a ton.

Getting high sound quality at budget prices allowed it to be a hobby for me rather than one and done. Good times…Simgot blazin some trails now…

…but the main thing is, when times get tough or whenever, put on some iems and I get to be in a crowd or relive that moment from years ago. It means something having the tool to appreciate music in hifi. Best bang for buck quality of life improvement thing I’ve owned and I’m thankful for that. But I just realised I’m probably preaching to the choir here…

2 Likes

Anyone has tried or had Fiio FH9 and Moondrop Variations? I want know the differences.
Thanks!

On the graph it looks a little too hot in the treble for my tastes, however, as we all know, sometimes the graphed sound is not accurately reflected in the actual sound. looking forward to your thoughts Chris.

" thankful for that. But I just realised I’m probably preaching to the choir here…"
Yep, you are indeed so welcome to the club.
Very easy to get lost in the gear jungle but it’s always the music that matters.

2 Likes

looks like b3 but shoutier and brighter.

1 Like

Hear hear, well said! Def resonates w/ me :dizzy:

1 Like

Simgot IEM always sound bassier than they graph :chart_with_upwards_trend:

6 Likes

I’m wondering that’s especially true of the passive radiator…

IMO, im not sure if passive radiators are a meme or not in iems…

2 Likes