Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Thanks. You helped kinda save me $3500…my Fiance would be appreciative of that :laughing:

1 Like

Chris, any updates on your thoughts regarding the EA1000?

2 Likes

This made my day. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Have not listened much yet unfortunately (Family busy stuffs)

ezgif.com-gif-maker(2)

7 Likes

Ok thank you

2 Likes

Design wise it looks to me like someone got a wodge of pink bubblegum and stuck a chrome nozzle into it.

Which I actually think looks pretty neat, if unorthodox.

1 Like

I’m going to try to go to CanJam NYC in '24, and hopefully CFA will have a presence there and I can put eyes and ears to them myself. At the very least, I want to give them a fair shot and I’ve never heard a CFA IEM before, so yeah

1 Like

8 Likes

th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=zeos-

You just go full on whore mode yeah?
Shameless fuck.
Pay a bit of sumthin to your mods cuz without them this place woulda died 2 years ago.

tenor

4 Likes

We started here (above)

I reached out and said you may have a prob and my cable is still in the ether

It’s not my set…

Public statement on Discord.
Had me wondering…

It did not take a genius to look at the 1st pic and see what happened. So…apparently drops AND cable switches are snapping sabre shells

tumblr_inline_paa8ee09WU1s9nym5_400

7 Likes

I had a defective Simgot EW100 $15 IEM, I reached out on discord to the rep and had not only a new pair on route but a actual apology. Refreshing

Moondrop be more like them and less like you.

7hz kinda gave me the same kind of run around recently on a set I had a 3db channel imbalance I bought through Linsoul, to Linsoul credit they did give me a RMA but a whole bunch of stipulations and deniability about acceptable variances. Really you test every set 7hz ummmmm?

10 Likes

Jesus christ :joy: This is how you ruin your business folks! Take notes…

7 Likes

Oh Granny, what big DD you have!

(Chris, what’s this one?)

2 Likes

That’s a set i got coming. 2x 14.2mm and 4BA I think. Very good drivers. The guy has busted his ass and I have been relentless on him. Looking to be quite the set

5 Likes

giphy (68)

7 Likes

Amazing. Please keep us informed!

2 Likes

That Torino graph reminds of the old Moondrop SSP. Not great, not horrible, but pretty good for $40 in 2020.

wow, that is a pleasant surprise

2 Likes

14.2 facing out on both sides with 3BA
I’ll give more info when I have it :call_me_hand: :notes:

6 Likes

I spy a sealed EE Raven box.

2 Likes

@hawaiibadboy be careful unwrapping that Raven box, it might spontaneously explode!

3 Likes