Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

100% agreed :100:

1 Like

Hey buddy check your DM’s :+1:

1 Like

Thank you :notes: :call_me_hand: :100: :boom: :raised_hands:

1 Like

ok, waiting for Chris’ review, I’ve decided to eq my EVO (that, to be perfectly clear, I don’t like in stock form) following the Fatfreq Maestro SE fr and … UAO!!! incredible. addicting. beatiful. wonderful.
Chris I think you’ve found another gem, can’t wait for your review and then will order :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maestro SE is a beast. They are preping a new cable do go with it and I am waiting on that before doing review.
They totally nailed it with that set.
Slam/ vocals/extension :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

It reminds me visually of the QoA Vesper which has always been good for ≈ $50 although a little too L-shaped for my taste.
This is cheaper and better tuned?

Steve-carrell GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Will Linsoul publicly stock it by Black Friday? I am selling everything off but the one exception is a well-tuned ultra budget, as it might let me sell more of if it’s worth EDCing.

4 Likes

I was told it will be in stock and listed Monday. It was somehow an afterthought.
(Maybe Black Friday prep…it got lost in the mix.)
This build, that tuning, $35…no that is not an afterthought.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I have a $5 Linsoul code ever since I left a review on their site, but it has never worked when applied to anything, any item/amount at all. $35 → $30 would be cool

2 Likes

You should check this out. You round up the budget killers right?

there-it

3 Likes

I was told they will receive the upgrade cables next week.

1 Like

If you do try and it does not work…let me know and I’ll make it work :ok_hand:

1 Like

I am very curious. Wanted to check out Wan’er and this is flipping in on my radar for sure

2 Likes

6 Likes

I must be patient. I must not give in to temptation.
I must wait and see what HBB has been cooking for Black Friday!! :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve already drawn parallels to the QoA Vesper, one reason I really wanted the Vesper to work out was the gorgeous shade of green… and here it is! Only other IEM I’ve seen with quite that finish.

2 Likes

Wait … whaaaaaaat?! that’s insane.

1 Like

Honestly, the red, green, and blue ones are all kinda fly

2 Likes

I’m a huge sucker for anything dark emerald green. Does it have metallic flake in the shell like a car paint for example? If so …

51f

They have my attention.

3 Likes

Totally torpedoed the eventual Maka release but that’s the hobby :sweat_smile:

Sounds great, nice build (best of the budget sets)

Flush 2 pin :heart_on_fire:

8 Likes