Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Oh I meant the LM…the DAP is anywhere from $4500-$8000
The EA500LM price is?? Anyone know?

4 Likes

I bet the LM is going to retail for $80, maybe even $70. Simgot is taking a stance here in the market. They’re not here to take part, they’re here to take over lmao

9 Likes

They clearly do, and seem like the EA500LM will give tough competition for their own other models. Shipping is slow for me depending what they use, but it’s on the way together with a new dongle from Simgot.

Two people who might have problems with Simgot

• Sensetive to Pina gain? no way around it all their models have it.

• Their models is not made for people who need deeper fit to seal, fairly short nozzle and body is flat.

8 Likes

Man, I can’t wait to see your photos of these bad boys, let alone the write-up you’re about to bless us with.

I agree with both points for sure. The driver, however, inside of the 500 OG is so well made and high quality, that even someone like me who is sensitive to the pinna region, has no issues with harshness or shouty vocals, with the red nozzle that is.

The fit, however, the fit is impossible for me, unfortunately. Which is why they’re not on my top 3 or even 5. They slip out of my ears eventually and I can’t stand it. In terms of SQ, however, they’re probably #1 under $100 in my collection and what I’ve been able to demo.

5 Likes

You did the nice photo set for Cinno didn’t you?
Tell the Linsoul rep on Discord I’d like you to get an EA500LM (via DM)
Your pics are great for social media, and if you liked ea500OG the LM is gonna be…prhaps quite impressive.
If you don’t get a reply in 48 hours let me know
Linsoul sends stuff to folks who are lazy, and have no respect for customers and I’m in a discussion with them now.
You mentioned songsin the headfi review.
Imagine doing more han 75% or cough reviewers (that’s you)
In 6 months Linsoul will be devoid of leeches.
Big point…you didn’t ask me…I asked you :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Shiiiiiit Chris, thank you so much for that referral, that’s insane.

However, 2 things;

1 I don’t have discord

2 I’ve already reached out to tons of brands, Linsoul included, with this idea and no one has given me a chance unfortunately. The only brand to humor me, surprisingly is Symphonium. I’m just waiting for the rep to get back to me.

Honestly thank you, though. I’d love to do reviews and take photos at a more professional level. The photo part is literally my dream.

10 Likes

china price is $70 usd converted

2 Likes

I help add and cut reviewers for Linsoul cuz I was with them before they were born (DDAudio).
If you don’t have Discord you gotta wait cuz the owners are at an event.

Your a Masshole so I can be straight with my words without worrying about feelings

Your opinion of audio gear is your own.
Not liking certain things is feedback
Liking things is feedback
Articulate either one clearly to help the company and customer.
Use music…as it s the universal common language for an engineer as a customer.

DO NOT:
…forget that it is a mutually beneficial relationship that benefits you more than them at first. As your influece grows that tilts to them benefiting more.
Do not walk back your own views if everyone runs counter. It’s your ear canals, your prefs and library.
Do not get on Discord or Forums and “LOL” yourself,companies or sellers who trust you. That is, you give a good review, go on Discord and walk it back to get along with strangers at the expense of your credibility
Do not wory about being “first” to get, posta graph, give impressions. Nobody cares and you could be working with incomplete projects.
None of the “Do Not’s” have anything to do with your opinion.
Guy who takes amazing pics and mentions music…you just beat out like 5 folks Linsoul depends on :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Maybe it sounds silly, but I feel honored to get this feedback from you, Chris. Thank you. I feel like you’re my guide into this space…

I plan on standing my ground with my beliefs and my impressions for sure. I’m more than happy to ruffle a few feathers if needed. Example? I gave the Butastur a C+, regardless of what anyone else says. Even my buddies on here said I was being harsh lol but it doesn’t matter. Like you said, it’s my library, my ears.

I’m happy to wait as long as I need to for this. I’m going to be writing another article by the end of the week on the Hexas, along with taking some photos. I’ll post it here, of course, Head-Fi and the Facebook groups. Honestly, I’m just trying to get better and receive as much feedback as possible.

Thank you, Chris.

16 Likes

Really…try FF…my hairline has receded in the time since I placed my order

2 Likes

You go Dom…

I wanna see you on here someday…like this guy…

5 Likes

So the gunmetal 500’s aren’t available yet…they would be my ninth single DD

1 Like

My vids are colorful…and you got a nice setup right there! :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

Just compared w/ ARIA and my God how far this hobby has come.

1 Like

Thanx Chris…85 inch Sony…Arendal towers…KEF center because I like the dispersion on it better than the Arendal center…Arendal surrounds and Arendal in ceiling atmos…

Wife loves the experience…hates the look but they’re in my corner of the house so she has no say

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to my Oriolus Isabellae a lot lately and just can’t keep my hands off the single DDs

2 Likes

Damn straight

1 Like

I had a collab planned w/Simgot but it got dragged out and while I was nit picking stuff the plan for LM got brought up.
Saw the pic and thought man…
December and health stuff and more importantly,
The User Voted Vids were crowning Simgot left and right. What is the point of a collab with a company already on fire?
None.
Listened to LM today and realized I woulda been fucked.
A retuned repainted set ( That red and Black looked dope :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:)
using the old driver v.s. this beast.
I woulda looked like a jilted lover who couldn’t take a hint.
Dodged a bullet …big time.
They say it’s important to stand up.
It’s just as important to know when to sit the fuck down too

15 Likes

Haha :rofl:…don’t go away mad…just go away

2 Likes

Just let them cook cause they got this.

On to the next one

3 Likes