Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Speaking of the Jupiter, do you have any idea if Linsoul is bringing a pair of those to CanJam, Chris? I’m still dying to get a listen.

4 Likes

I didn’t think I’d get it today since it hadnt shipped before I went to sleep

Gonna take this with me while I go buy groceries

edit: this shit slams like the Plutus Beast and its amazing lol, my sis and I gotta fight for this one

5 Likes

Not sure…I didn’t know a Canjam is coming
I’m so outta the loop :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Bass…vocals are waiting for you with the other set :smile:

3 Likes

is there another one upcoming I missed??
I’m hella hyped already lol

1 Like

No
Just a Fat freq 2 DD for $250 down the road

9 Likes

a 250 FF, hell that’s a much easier entry into them than the scarlet mini lol, I might wait until that set then

Edit: this set is gorgeous, the pics I saw online weren’t as cool as actually having em

5 Likes

You’re probably better off being out of the loop, dude. That just means life is treating you well.

After CanJam comes and goes, IDK what I’m looking forward to for the rest of the year lol

7 Likes

damn, that sounds hella sad lol, start getting pumped up for sales

1 Like

I’m pumped for enjoying my own personal collection (once they all come home) and not stressing about buying shit for a while. The sets I have fit me very well at the moment, and I’m not feeling a whole lot of FOMO.

It’s a good feeling. But I can’t say the curiosities ever really stop…lol

8 Likes

You have a beautiful fam…nobody shedding tears for you :heart:

4 Likes

Solo Leveling OST soundtrack by Hiroyuki Sawano is probably coming in a few months.

3 Likes

I feel a similar way, I miss all my sets. But I can’t sit here and say the Hades and the Ziigaat bros don’t intrigue the hell out of me.

Factual. Now, come to think of it, I’m looking forward to spending the summer time with my little man. The few hours I get with him on my days off are magical. Thanks for the reminder

:sweat_smile: I love it

7 Likes

Same, I should be set for a good long while. I think I’m going to spend a couple of months trying to just search out new music/performers that I’ve heard of but never really explored.

4 Likes

Hades is easy pickup, for some doplic reason I haven’t jammed out to any of the music Hades is meant for yet lol

Just blasting these for now

3 Likes
4 Likes

I’m reaching that spot, I’m definitely giving Quintet a look since I love Plutus, then maybe I check out Ziigaat bois, see what’s up with FF and save up money in case I end up going Scarlet Mini.

After that it’s off to hear UM Mest Mk 2, FF Maestro or Diva/Gaea and then I’m probs gonna hibernate for a while

Edit: Hades is doing the job of Plutus Beast for 50 bucks, looking into returning the Plutus and using the money from that to grab the quintet early

1 Like

Just waiting for my Hades. I’ll compare them to the Plutus Beasts but since pairing them with Dunnu S&S tips I’ve barely put them down. Only the Quintets are getting a look-in at the moment. I’m a greedy boy, so it’s very unlikely I’ll be parting with any of my sets. Now I think I will go plug the Beasts into my lug-holes and listen to Dub Side of the Moon by Easy Star All Stars, followed by Sunset Mission by Bohren & der Club of Gore.

4 Likes

Yeah my Plutus is already on track for refund, gonna use that money to buy quintet instead since Hades slams basically the same for me.

The plutus didn’t wow with vocals so refunding it is basically the best choice for me, plus at higher volumes the Plutus wasn’t great with some songs on cymbals for me.

Hades is great because it’s treble being relaxed means I can pump up the volume all the way for bass and not worry about sharp sounds

1 Like

Jahman, who needs algo-riddims when you got the fine folk of HFGF…genius reinterpretation :call_me_hand: :jamaica:

2 Likes

Ha, I never enjoy staring down the slippery slope of describing sound… I think the entire response of UP is very warm, but I couldn’t listen without pushing 500- 1 kHz, I’m pointing at male vocals and some spacial cues there. Can it be warm and recessed or veiled at the same time?
I also think it possible my hearing is a bit deficient there …so there’s that.

2 Likes