Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

It does.
Saw the comments too.
Same miserable folks on Discord daily talking shit.
Jealousy, Envy…Sloth.
I know when they got a Gizaudio collab they sucked his dick relentlessly
to the point of being no value besides a link dropper.
Hades has been the funnest of all cuz it’s unique and not for you (meaning majority of online regulars)

My pulse is steady
It kinda looks like the HADES :notes:

Lotta vids out there are a summary of a dubious graph and that’s about it.
Lowers I.Q of everyone involved.
I have not even graphed Hype 10 since my intention to do this vid was clear from just prior to it landin.

5 Likes

A sleepy boy and his thankfully durable BFF

12 Likes

Graphs anchored at 450Hz

12 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

takethatback-sheldon

So my vid last night bothered some…
others mistook it…
WHO CARES
BUT

The person I cited as proof hat this is someones awesome…actually says I mistook what he said.
It’s unique and beautiful but i is…not anything he would sit back and relax with or produce on.
Is there a Cult on Headfi?
shocked-gif-18

7 Likes

UP was hella warm to me midwise lol, what I was worried that people said were bass bleed but my smoothbrain personally don’t hear it

1 Like

There were people making fun of Hades graph and saying shit like it was worse than Raycon bass on Reddit.

I popped in without insulting them and just said I’m buying it because that graph is hella curious to me. People don’t have a sense of adventure now.

Like come on, its 50 bucks bro. Not to mention no one said you can’t return shit? Those people just gonna look at FR and know everything about it lol Yeah I wish this hobby was that easy lol

3 Likes

They are actually driving sales to a silent but huge market. Fist batch is sold out so wait is going to 1-2 weeks so,thanks guys :ok_hand: :notes:

5 Likes

Congrats for the success lol, so many other hidden bassheads that I thought lol

Regarding that headfi guy I don’t know what he’s up in arms about, it got the point across which was
look at this guy who has trained ears enjoying this set even though the graph on paper looks terrible

It served as proof that even he enjoys it every now and then, they always just gotta agitate

2 Likes

Thankz

It’s already the 1st good collab since Mele/Olina in a few folks minds cuz it is clarly going for an audience and not generic/safe/profit
and they love some god basss sometimes.
It was what I expected.
Dave doing the 1st vid was wild but aside from that…it has been epic

Bassheads in America, Mexico, India, Ukraine, Vietnam Worldwide will be and are rocking it and bobbin heads to the bass…I’m so fucking blessed.

4 Likes

Wow, how are you measuring “good collab”?

It seems nuts, but I get that Kailua being a good generalist, might not have found an audience ( they are still on my desk ). I would have expected the original QKZxHBB to have a pretty good audience. Hell my wife stole mine, then grandkids stole hers, so I think you sold 5 just in my house.

Today I think of Simgot as chasing the thing you were going for with Olina. Use a known good driver, and do a tuning with stage and air, but throw enough bass in to let folks have some fun.

2 Likes

Sales would be
QKZ x HBB (recently passed Mele)
Mele
Olina SE

Hades is growing week on week.
The folks targeted are discovering it kinda like Mele.

BTW, Thanks. Some stuff doesn’t hit the spot.
I appreciate you giving some a buy :pray:

8 Likes

Yeah that video was crazy lol, I saw it early but I was surprised since your video hadn’t gone up yet

ended up having to defend him from the comments even on Paul Wasabii because they kept mocking him for church music, those folks missed the reason you pointed it out was because it was a hilarious irony and not because his choice of music was something to be laughed at

4 Likes

IMO music shaming is the greatest sin in this hobby. People like what they like, who is anyone else to judge?

10 Likes

I don’t even know why those guys did that shit, you know they don’t fully watch HBB since the amount of times I’ve heard him say give respect to everyone in the hobby has helped me personally avoid things I wanted to say and change my approach instead

3 Likes

I never shamed the guy.
I said my Mother was religious to the point of “inviting” Mormons in and arguing the Scripture till they left in frustration.
I said it was ironic that a set named HELL (Hades) was 1st introduced by a person who is religious and listens to Church music.
He sent a very long DM on Twitter apologizing.
It was Linsoul who dropped a ball not Dave

7 Likes

My bad on that poor sentence structure lol,
it made it sound like I was talking about Dave, I meant the people shaming him on the comments in Paul’s
channel don’t watch your stuff fully and also missed the irony part you were talking about

I understood early on that something happened that was off since there’s no way he’d just upload a review before you made the usual video accompanying an IEM release

2 Likes

Oh no I read you correct :+1:
Thanks for quieting that cuz that is the part of collabs that is tough
Money?
Folks a happier if a Chinese or any stranger makes some but not a person they engage with online?
GTFOH
Price up for consumer?
Olina was a cloned 02 for 33%
PR2 pre fiasco was cheapest KZ planar
Raptgo Hook X and Jupiter only 2 sets jacked up and I never did a vid for Raptgo cuz of that.
So I say bullshit on that too
They make in volume what they lose in margin.
Putting others in a bias position?
That’s the one…
That makes sense.
I was sorry Dave got that heat. My anger went at Linsoul after I realized how it went

5 Likes

Ok cool just making sure lol

I don’t know why he got so much heat to begin with, I know we’re big fans of you but my first thought after the video was like alright cool he doesn’t like it and I know his music type so I know what it won’t work for in my library.
I was glad to see him posting reviews again, I was worried it might’ve deterred him some way

2 Likes