Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

3 Likes

Shit, that’s horrible.

From pics of his “final assembly area”…looks like Orangeboat was using one of his wet socks as a soldering iron sponge

He’s gonna cross the wrong person someday and

3 Likes

Similar to scarlet sounds sick, depending on how much dosh I got, I might bite lol

1 Like

@hawaiibadboy big differences with the Ziigaat you just got in? Mainly in bass and which one is more forward in the mids in your opinion? Thanks Chris🤙

3 Likes

More forward in mids the Doscinco :ok_hand:

3 Likes

200w (13)

4 Likes

Sorry, re read
BIG diff?
No
The Doscinco sounds fuller and warmer but still clean compared to cincotres

1 Like

lol only now realized that he photoshopped his face to Eminem :joy:

2 Likes

LOL…good eye…never noticed that.
He’s kinda clever…not quite…but kinda almost

1 Like

Let’s take a look. Of course, it’s better to adjust them according to the curve of the Badguy. I just want the bass to be powerful, although with such a size of speakers, won’t need to tune the sub bass much.The previous 14mm dd speaker transmitted vibration even with even tuning, so I could listen to them without ear pads)

2 Likes

Next time you feel like an Aful review is everyfucking where you turn
There it is…

(Found on FB)

6 Likes

Since my guy is watching like a Ninja…
other folks are gonna go after ya.
Eating $1,600
not what some folks can handle

That is 16 100 dollar bills bro

7 Likes

I’m excited to see how they turn out lol

1 Like

My salary in Russia is a little more than $600.

2 Likes

Lets get that IEM train rolling and boost up those earnings :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: :dollar:

5 Likes

I’ll try not to screw up.

4 Likes

Today I asked the seller of XINH’S cables on Aliexpress about the cables similar to Linum DualBaX and he recommended these two models.

It’s a pity that I can’t buy a Linum DualBaX cable because they don’t supply it to Russia.

https://aliexpress.ru/item/1005005982529515.html?sku_id=12000035167709496&spm=a2g2w.stores.seller_list.7.2115177cQ5q2gP

https://aliexpress.ru/item/1005006176858435.html?sku_id=12000036141962244&spm=a2g2w.stores.seller_list.13.69d672baqCk6KM

2 Likes

China isn’t shipping to Russia?
I thought they were cool.
Not being sarcastic. They sell drones and stuff why not earphone cables??

4 Likes

No, on the contrary, I can order everything from China. Linum they are located in Europe (Denmark) I can’t order anything from Europe.

3 Likes