Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

I have some. They seemingly make the nozzles longer.

1 Like

Gotcha, seems like a pass for me right now

I do see it making the nozzles longer for certain IEMs working but right now I’m trying to find the best fit for my Variations

I oughta finally try xelastecs

I’m sure you saw this…

American spec

I have the Jap spec…different shell but I believe they are tuned the same :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

U can’t go wrong with those…after they warm up and mold to the holes in your head…they seal like no other tip I have ever tried

1 Like

Have you ever tried the Final Type E Clear/Reds? I had Divinus but their sizes didn’t match as well as the Type E have. Those and the Dunu S&S have been my go to.

Edit: oh, you mentioned Final. Is Clear/Reds the one you use or standard black?

I have both…I don’t have a preference between the two…both very good…it’s just that I don’t usually use small bore

Now…if they made a big bore I’d be down…but I have Velvets for that

1 Like

The one I saw was the UNICEF special one, I’ll admit I’m interested in it solely because I thought it looked hella cool

Yeah I’ve heard people loving xelastecs, I’m gonna give em a buy once my Project M arrives lol. god this waiting is sundering my soul

Agreed on the final type E, wish they had wide bores

1 Like

UNICEF???
That the same ORG we carried donation boxes for during Halloween? Have nt heard of them since then
600px-2012-logo-trick-or-treat-for-unicef

It is…

Nostalgia

1 Like

Yeah lol, it’s the special one UM did with em, been sitting on eBay since god knows when

1 Like

If you’re talking about the yellow/blue Mext…that was UM’s release in response to the Ukrainian war effort…the colors are of the Ukrainian flag

been on there for awhile…talked to the seller…they are unusual but attractive

2 Likes

Yeah I figured it was about that, saw that he recently lowered it by 10 bucks lol

If I got the dosh and it’s still up there and I really hope it stays. It’s basically a guaranteed yoink from me. It will take a while though unless my Edition XS sells.

For now I’m chilling out and just been putting my Quintet to it’s paces

2 Likes

A man with taste…never get tired of Zoso

1 Like

Yeah I owe my middle school friend for ignoring him when he used to talk about zep all the time lol

Who knew I’d end up loving em

2 Likes

I know I’ll never find out…but I wonder who ‘the five’ are

7 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

I C your cover and raise you 1
She kinda explodes on that mic

1 Like
2 Likes