Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Chris…any news on the FF dual DD front…that’s really the only monitor on the horizon that I’m interested in…and whatever Thie has up their sleeve

2 Likes

Waiting on the retune. I imagine with Canjam going on and their backup with Maestro series it will not be soon

3 Likes

I’ll pop in tomorrow towards the end of the day…just a quick see

1 Like

Let me ask you something…do they treat you like a gaijin over there…or is everyone cool

2 Likes

The Yakuza treat me like a normal person…they get low key maginalized from childhood
Nobody dares do it overtly but the subtle stuff is an art form Japanese culture has mastered.
By the time they hit 18 it’s "Fuck the World"

I talk to them lke they talk to regular folks. Guy who brought the meat for BBQ needs his money he’s leavin…lets fucking GOOO!!

The 1st time I tried boxing in the street they asked about my neighbors…
I asked Ryutaro if he actually gave a shit about my neighbors?..straight up?
You give a fuck?
He said no.
Me too…put your gear on and lets go.

I don’t pay attention to “regular” folks. I can’t say how it is for a normal person who is non native. Timmy from GizAudio could probably answer that better tbh

6 Likes

That’s pretty tight…you seem to fit in

Character at play here

Guess you’ll miss the old nabe…at least somewhat

2 Likes

Haha… :joy:

2 Likes

edited…TMI

2 Likes
2 Likes

Is that Dusk 3?

SHANLING Majestic 2DD + 6 BA + 4EST

been interesting if it had a BCD…

3 Likes

Everybody is pretty cool from what I’ve experienced. Life is normal, treated like a normal person throughout the passed couple of years.

5 Likes

That’s good to hear Tim… that your life is happy in the land of the rising sun

I’m sort of a globe trotter…been to almost every country in the EU…almost all of the lower 48 and Hawaii…Canada…and through quite a bit of central and south America…closest I’ve been to Japan is the Philippines but I have family in Japan and always has been on my list as a must see

Just an excuse to go see my uncle…beautiful country

5 Likes

@Toecutter thought about you when I took this pic today. We got this kitten for my daughter around Christmas(came from a gutter) and we have fallen in love with her. Hope all is well friend🤙

11 Likes

Thank you so much brother…you just made my day…God bless you and your beautiful family

*I’m looking for ‘the one’…I know it will happen soon…I need a buddy to defend me from my wife and her ferret

6 Likes

It took me convincing the wifey to get one for my daughter. I grew up with cats and she didn’t. She is a big fan now!

7 Likes

I love dogs…but we’ve had cats in my family since I was born…they’re the best

4 Likes

Exhibit E7…see you dare

6 Likes

Same on our side. We have had our King Charles cocker spaniel for 12 years. Dear ole Birdie. She has been having quite a few seizures lately,can’t hear anything partially blind. She’s the sweetest🤙

9 Likes

1 Like