Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

you guys see that Elysian Pilgrim?

FF Scarlet gonna get put on backburner for me

2 Likes

Good luck with QC worse than a lot of no name Chifi and a dude that left @VIVIDICI_111 's set sit at a local post office till it was sent back and went outta warranty

That actually happened.

4 Likes

I’m so tempted to grab a pair just to see if there’s another imbalance lmao

Both my Diva and Gaea had imbalances. That’s 2 for 2. That’s a 100% failed QC rate on 1 customer.

Crazy.

6 Likes

god help my doplic soul, high chance I delay that one though since I’m fiending for either a scarlet or that MEXT

either way, if and when I get a Pilgrim and it has imbalance. Boy I’m gonna be a different person after that

2 Likes

That story was too fucked up to believe…xcept I dealt w/ him personaly and needed another persons help to get outta that shit.
Sold “X” for charity
Sold anni 2021 on Discord
Removed the brand from my rankings.

Latest vid was fire. The outtro was pure epic. :notes:

5 Likes

Just read someone’s impression on em, looks like one of those, if I run into it I’ll give it a whirl set

looks like Scarlet/Mext still gonna be the goal, QDC Folk looks cool tho
hella wack I can’t make it to Canjam :c

Ya I’ve had not so good interactions with them let’s just put it that way :joy:

Thanks brother :pray: Kendrick is the GOAT

3 Likes

I honestly don’t get the hype on Elysian. Good for Pilgrim being actually affordable (compared to his other sets) but I’d take Simgot over Elysian and sleep like a baby

4 Likes

Because he has friends in the hobby.
Those friends are shameless.
I have seen them trash Fatfreq
I have never seen Fatfreq trash even in the slightest…any of them.

the community is really 3 camps.
If you understand who that major group is and the other 2…and they are all in N.Y. right now…it’ll make a lot more sense
And if they read this
giphy (79)

If you think meeting, chatting, linking to, calling each other experts and having dinners, luches and breakfasts together doesn’t infect their views…your on crack or stupid
Forget the deals with companies.
That’s obvious and misses the real and deeper problem
giphy - 2024-03-10T181108.073

13 Likes

That’s fair. I guess that’s why somewhere inside when my girl is like “that’s the guy from the video you showed me” I nodded and said “that’s nice dear” while switching to my next set to try.

I came to try the gear and get a taste of the big boy life. Not really here for the people lol

(Not you, @domq422 , you’re the best)

4 Likes

Me too…and the tune sucked…had details but no body…no foundation…eastern style tune

Evryone you just lumped together
me-talladega

That was a garbage set for anyone with ears. Overpriced bad QC screaming banshee
supergirl-silver-banshee

2 Likes

Since the whole concept of iems for daily use seems to have originated in that part of the world and the type of music that they preferred didn’t jive with western ears…it took a few companies to embrace that type of tuning that emphasises culturally the western preferred style of music

There is a reason it’s called bass…it’s a base/foundation that all western style music is based on (excuse the pun)

1 Like

Dude…do they do daylight savings time in Japan

I don’t know if I should love it or hate it

Nope.
Land of the Rising Sun does not play around with that shit

3 Likes

I’ve seen vids of the domestic car scene over there…pretty wild

Have to make it over there someday…check that out and check out the culture …especially the countryside…I’m big into culture…I know I would love the :jp: people

Not to sure if they would love this round eye :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Please>>Onegai
Thank you >>Arigato
Excuse me>>Simasei
That’s Ok/your welcome>>Zen zen
Sorry>>Gomen

Those 5 words are enough to thrive and survive.
Just like Hawaii
Just like where you live,
International travel and long stay really just needs that in the local dialect.
You’d be fine and have a blast

7 Likes

Thanks for the quick tutorial…Google translate to the rescue while I’m there…

When I show up… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::white_flag::handshake:

1 Like
1 Like

'night bro…

I mean you

1 Like