Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Be aware that the Mext has some pretty aggressive driver flex…so does the Mest

Doesn’t bother me too much but it will be noticeable to people who cringe just at the mere thought of it

If you tap on the monitors or abruptly shut them off at higher volume you will get that thoeing thoeing sound

Still…two of the greatest IEMs I’ve ever had the privilege

1 Like

delivery on March 24…((

Anatolyi…are you going to make me translate that

1 Like

Idk what driver flex is, all I remember is if I chomp while I have Plutus Beast on it makes weird noises in my head lol

Is that it? Like I used to tap on my Plutus for fun lol

You’ll know it when you hear it…the pitch is sort of like a Jew’s harp…boing boing

1 Like
2 Likes

@hawaiibadboy Is this site new? Are the products shipped from an eu warehouse → actually fast shipping speeds for eu people?
https://linsoul.de/

1 Like

No, but they have a lot of stocks now.
It was essentially a forwarding location but is now servicing Europe w/ most popular/new items in physical stock :+1:

6 Likes

oh nice, I guess it will take some time for more products to be in stock in th eu warehouse then?

1 Like

Yeah whatever is popular they can forward some stocks b4 release to make it smoother for european customers.
They kinda used Elise Audio for that b4 but to a limited degree.
I think they are making a smart move
Waiting sucks…internationally renowed shitty feeling

4 Likes

That and the risk of import fees. Which if they come from an eu country now should not happen.

3 Likes

Tell me about it…if I wasn’t such a patient man…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::shushing_face:

2 Likes

Ahah, sorry, no))

@VIVIDICI_111 @hawaiibadboy That Channel matching…

8 Likes

That’s three for three…wow

My Gaea was pretty bad

2 Likes

L company
EL ysian

Can we get a compilation of all the imbalances :joy:

6 Likes

Unbelievable…. Mark/Superreview did the graphing? Sometimes I wonder if company’s choose the golden few of their inventory for demo and big meetups. Seems not everyone does that though :joy:

5 Likes

And yet people were giving me some trouble for calling Pilgrim “meh”. I’ll just enjoy companies that aren’t Elysian

8 Likes

Why are people giving you shit for that lol, like because you said it’s “meh”, now it becomes the law of the world?

“amazing” or any other positive marking just means it gets dethroned a lil bit later than usual

I’ll admit I use to feel sad when people said they didn’t like Variations but now I’ve been in the hobby a tad longer, I fully understand how these things never translate to everyone’s ear 1:1

1 Like

Goes back to what HBB mentioned. People with agendas have parroted things for so long, lots of people in the hobby believe it, so saying something that goes against that gets attacked

6 Likes