Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

You muther :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I had dibs

1 Like

I have something inbound and I can’t remember what it is…that’s how much shit comes in and out of this house

4 Likes

Andrew was at CJNYC over the weekend…I spent about 20 minutes and got fed up

Went to Sushi Nakazawa for dinner because Kaito was booked

Could have bought a nice monitor for what I spent

1 Like

It sounds like you had more fun than another set of earphones.
You got sets coming you can’t remember…
A good dinner…

Tony knew he shoulda whacked him…he ends up being the guy who set him up…

2 Likes

Yeah…it definitely was worth more than a set of iems…oh…the heresy

Their urchin is real good…very fresh…straight from Fulton’s…probably

1 Like

Blimpin through another neighborhood minding my own business and I got jumped…bunch of slack jawed pussies came at me from all angles…said if I didn’t treat people with respect that my comments would be deleted

I said go ahead…delete my shit…it’s not the first time I’ve been banned and certainly not the last

All I said…metaphorically speaking… was if you climb into any ring…be prepared to get punched…it’s just the way it is

I had to fight off these bitches while still driving the bus…these guys definitely got their panties in a bunch and it was not even hard…just the right set of words structured together…truth hurts…doesn’t it…smell yourself

1 Like

It’s crazy out there.
I have 2 people telling me to hard pass on the Elysian Pilgrim
on Head Fi everyone is praising it.
This hobby is a shitshow of d*** sucking and hanging buyers out to dry.
It’s lame as fuck

5 Likes

Fuck Bread-Fi…fuck everyone if you doubt me

Customer satisfaction is paramount to me now and most of the overpriced crap out there will not have privy to my ledger

I can count on one hand the number of companies I can trust

I’ve been fucked over too many times…enough is enough

3 Likes

Hey man…thanks for the DAP piece…keep em comin

Diggin the backside…pretty classy…should I consider it over my DX300

It is filled with options…importing squiglink PEQ profiles it’s got everything under hood. as far as sound? I have not listened much cuz there is just so much going on. Feel like a dude trying not to stumble when the strobe lights come on…just a lot a lot of options…

1 Like

Keep me posted Chris…I’m itching

Gave the Sony to my nephew

1 Like

Some tense moments at the UM booth…according to them…this is incredible…that is incredible…everything is incredible…8500 incredible :zzz:

1 Like

Fun fact: I made zero attempt to listen to UM sets, even when their table was wide open

7 Likes

I think my Doscinco sounds better than most of their offerings

6 Likes

I say this as an admitted Sony fanboy: hobbyists (not just audio, TBC) overly identifying with inanimate objects will always be weird to me. YMM-mos-def-V

3 Likes

If only I had the dosh, I’d jump at this one

damn, that good huh maybe I grab that lol

chris this is not head-fi for example:

but after he wrote this:

Immagine2

now if Super Review can be trusted or not… is up to you guys.

3 Likes

@ hawaiibadboy

I read a lot of positive opinions about the Aroma Fei Wan. They are out of my mental limit of money to spend for audio stuff… but however I want to ask, I remember somewhere you wrote that Fei Wan disappointed you… can you be more specific? Checking the graph maybe they have much energy(bright)?

2 Likes

The right Piligrim looks amazingly similar to the left Piligrim, but each one of the Piligrims has its uniqueness!

3 Likes