Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Teddy and his inside product tours love seeing those!

3 Likes

Loving the new HBB review format - I can tell he’s trying hard to be more concise but still calling things as he sees (hears) it

6 Likes

I like Paul Wasabii…
“Welcome back”
I don’t watch Crin. Or any of his circle. It’s a cringy circlejerk of subtle blowjobs
Love Jay Audio
Was good with Dave and had no probs with Hades vid (it’s opinion) the reviewers shouldn’t review genre something something vid that turned me off…it was hades part 2
He was fat shamed according to him… (another event)…he retired cuz of bullying (another event).
He got some bassheads angry so wanted to assert his rights??
Too much “Me” “My rights” and not enough music so unsubbed
I don’t watch Super Reviews but I know enough not to take a rec for Hip Hop sets cuz…he is not into big bass and that is clear. I like his unique style though

Since my Son was born I really don’t have time to watch others

and tbh
I don’t want to.
Talking about earphones in my free time is like below washing greasy dishes on shit I wanna do.
I love music.
Lets talk about fucking music

14 Likes

Free set of earphones for 1st person to i.d. the track in vid

4 Likes

black superman by big hutchh (above the law)?

6 Likes

Oh my goodness

8c955583f9342ef64dc795fdb170ff86

You fucking legend!!!
You want a basshead set or what?
Inever expected a get that quick

6 Likes

G funk whistle too recognizable HAH

Yeah I’d love a basshead set :))))))

5 Likes

Gimmie 10 minutes to look at what I gotz

3 Likes

Thanks so much - I really appreciate it g :pray:

3 Likes

This is the proto w/ (2) 14.3 mm DD’s and 3BA . you can change the knowles dampening filters…tool and damps included.
It is a monster

11 Likes

I will pm to organize shipping - this looks like a beast :bomb:

3 Likes

You’re lucky to have your time taken up by someone special like that…he’s :point_up:

I’ve been technically retired since I was in my late 40s so I tend to bother family and friends during the day…I’ve been lovingly told I’m a pain in the ass

I only watch Crin for the humor factor…he’s such a wise ass…not the edification

5 Likes

I posted that boombox vid on Discord and he came in 2nd but he busted out a old 5 step Bboy move.
Name is Tata
One of the chillest guys I have met on the net in this hobby
He has never once gotten sideways or tripped on me.
He’s like you but super laid back.
You’d love this dude. He dosn’t take the tiny speaker in your ears niche’ too seriously

5 Likes

I’ve mentioned before that talking about monitors is old hat for you and I can tell that you approach it more as a job…even if you still have passion for it…

That’s why I try to mix it up too…I try to discuss other topics but nobody seems to bite… but this is a audio forum so people don’t expect that type of communiction…they don’t seem to understand that you and I have other interests

But music…which in the end…is really all it’s about…seems to play second fiddle…they want to argue who is right and who is wrong about such a subjective topic

1 Like

Yeah…ridiculous

1 Like

What are you talking about fucko…I’m laid back :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :laughing:

I love you dude

1 Like

RIP

Because…I’m a wigger :speech_balloon: :white_flag:

I’m late to this, but knew I had this and had to peep my library. Reminded me that I haven’t listened to west coast hip hop for a second.

Funnily, Biggie sampled this tune in Real N****z a year later, in '95

1 Like

Biggie was feelin himself…a lot
E40 got dissed by BIG and set up a show…nobody came but E40 goons and started flinging quarters at Biggie

So Biggie gotta call E40 and apolo or he was dead.
after 2pac died he freestyles “Long Kiss Goodnight” in L.A. which was a clear and brutal 2pac diss recorded after pac died cuz he mentioned the car accident with Little cease in the track.

That fat dude could rap and write but was dumb as fuck.
If E40 han’t punked and rescued he woulda been dead almost 2 years earlier…in Cali
Motherfucker never learned

4 Likes