Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

The only way you really learn in life is through failure…you learn from your mistakes and move on…and consciously make an effort not to repeat them…

you know the drill…I’m not teaching you anything

1 Like

Maybe if we both fly to Turkey for a hair transplant at the same time they’ll give us a discount. Any other hifi-guiders for this groupon?

3 Likes

Looking good! Oh, and the IEMs too I guess :grin:

1 Like

I was 17 when my widows peaked reached its apex, now I’m 24 and getting more aerodynamic each passing year

I’m tempted I’ll be honest lol

1 Like

Okay well I’m guaranteed to buy Tangzu because they got pretty packaging so I’m already in

those shells better not be the actual thing because those look so sick and I’m hella buying one immediately instead of replacing my mouse

I’m so excited I might start buying the Tangzu stuff I’ve been missing out

1 Like

Spotted this squig! Is this accurate still? When you said opposite of Hades, I pictured Galileo in my head.

1 Like

damn, if this is accurate and the current tuning, I am surprised at how bass light it is!

He did say opposite of Hades.

Yup accurate, like a TE RED or Galo w/extension.
Was going to be a 1/DD but then became a DD/BA hybrid but I really am not a fan of BA trebs so went 2/DD hence the delay.

This Red XUAN and Blue HADES coming out in November woulda been nice.
Not sure if any collab by anyone has ever come out on time. Come to think of it, just about everything in the hobby is delayed :melting_face:

2 Likes

Man, sounds like a great complimentary set. I’m all for the line ups with varied sounds vs going the full EQ route (which is dumb but love having a subjective hobby)

Delayed is correct. :joy::joy:

Dusk has been teased for such a long time and there’s probably been literal months of work trying to figure that out.

1 Like

Thank God… Shenzen finally started verifying buyers…

200w (24)

3 Likes

This chick would be expensive on a date…

4 Likes

Take her to Olive Garden

4 Likes

If you wanna not get laid take a woman to Dennys, also don’t forget to keep the exits closest to you in case you need to run away

Mext peeps, you guys rockin 4.4m or 3.5m or don’t matter?

1 Like

Depends mostly on the amp.

Just rockin my go Blu, rarely plugged to my Magnius, and my crappy a32 5g lol

Just hawt. 3k peak, 5-6k dip. Day one buy from me.

5 Likes

Thanks!
Saw your Ranking sheet graphics …very dope :pinched_fingers:

3 Likes

@Chris the DUSK are available at shenzhenaudio for $359.00 USD. I will wait for your review.

2 Likes

Cool.
That was the expected price so folks should be happy.
I usually get early hookups w/ Crin collabs so hope to get em soon :ok_hand: :notes:

4 Likes