Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

That peak at 3K looks like an absolute disaster for my ears…. Oof

4 Likes

The huge 6 kHz peak is an additional disaster for female vocals and for pretty much everything else. The very deep midrange scoop is exceptionally interesting in a really bad way. Or perhaps 7Hz is trying to tell us that this is what instrument timbre is supposed to actually sound like? I don’t think so.

I am unfortunately not sure.

But having the digital processing before the DAC is really the functionally correct way to do this. So perhaps more beneficial to look for one with EQ bypass/NOS options or select a standard DAC filter and stick with it when using transport mode so you have a base… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I won’t shut up…people like me and think I’m a righteous dude

STFU

I won’t shut up

OK…I’LL SHUT UP

6 Likes

Don’t shoot the TV, it’s not worth it.))

6 Likes

Enigma is finally out for purchase :eyes:

(1) 16mm Dyn driver .312 total sq. inches… Sony

(5) 6mm Dyn drivers .219 total sq. inches… 7Hz

Curious as to what FF utilizes…never brought up

7 Likes

Scarlet Mini uses a 10 mm DD, no info provided on the driver composition though.

4 Likes

What you said makes sense. Thank you for all the info. Appreciate it!

2 Likes

How about…fuck off?
200w

Last Seller to offer “Support” was using poorly worded Chinese speak for “give us positive video cuz we pay you”

9 Likes

Hmm. $500 to $10000. If I convert this to hundredths of a degree, it translates to a range of 5 degrees to 100 degrees. I guess that this is the maximum degree of bend over mode which one will willingly endure in order to get maximally paid? My apologies if this sounds too crass, yet this is what I am reading between the lines.

2 Likes

I googled the [email protected] email address. So I guess that reviewers such as yourself are constantly inundated with these types of emails from Chinese sellers?

Yup…daily.

Oh…in this thread…that is not a problem :laughing:. Thin skinned folks expire faster than Milk around this thread :milk_glass:

5 Likes

That’s a lot of money they are talking about. And they send the same message to so many reviewers hehe.

1 Like

That’s probably why the span is so high, smaller Channels getting maybe 500 and BGGA would probably be at the top end, If the review is positive of course.
Thanks Chris for exposing such behaviour

4 Likes

they very cleverly gave a range between 500-10000 so that you focus on the bigger number and feel compelled to respond :sweat_smile:

1 Like

lol

4 Likes

It’s actually pretty shocking how dirty and stingy this hobby can get behind the scenes, huh? Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

I noticed…

I respect people who get back up after a beatdown…who keep moving forward :fist_right: :fist_left:

5 Likes

Damn, they didnt say who they are huh.

1 Like