Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Yes, dual DD set.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Been raving about them on head-fi and youtube (reflection111). Hope others receive them well too!

1 Like

It was a pleasure to work with Fatfreq. They got skillz. And are extremely chill. The set is for sound of course but the looks came out crazy good. Very satisfied.

5 Likes

I should add the fit is awesome too. Small and ergonomic. Perfect for my ear.

I tested them alongside the Scarlett and Maestro mini. I genuinely preferred the sound and fit of the Deuce.

3 Likes

p_12

It’s the first 2/DD by fat freq. I’m sensitive to BA trebs…or I think I am which makes it so :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

The new collab with Fat Freq is called the Deuce, is a 2DD, and it costs around $200?

That sounds fantastic. I still think my favorite collab of yours was the Kailua, which was also a 2DD.

9 Likes

Fatfreq has a fairly unique way of getting DD’s to hammer. It was really interesting working with them. It hits like a truck and has best mids in the Maestro series. Been going on in background for about 9 months. They were already busy so it was a intentionally slow process that worked out for the best.
I hate Ba in treb so 2DD is my sweet spot personally

11 Likes

Looking forward to getting a set when they become available.

Edit: I did the Pre-order

2 Likes

I love this cute little baby, Shanling Onix Overture XM5 with Alpha Omega Ra(This unit of Ra belongs to a friend, My unit will ship soon, Although I want this color combo now :confused: ).

5 Likes

Hi everyone! Long time lurker here! This is one of my favourite threads, and I just wanted to share how excited I am with the Deuce release. Never made such a rushed preorder in my life!
Thank you all for sharing your knowledge, and congrats to Chris and FatFreq for the release!

12 Likes

Thanks for the trust bro and welcome to HFG :100:

10 Likes

Just recommended my friend’s sister hbb duece. She is a bass head. Hope she love the iem :fire:. HBB congratulations on the new release. The set looks lovely, the red and black colorway looks sexy.

3 Likes

animated-karate-master-bowing-csz4bkb1m6pmcxjh

Thank you bro, if she loves that slam she should be happy. Tell her I said thanks :100:

4 Likes

Things nobody ever said about her man, for $1000 Alex

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

oh shit theyre on preorder and I’ve been asleep but now I can wake up lol

I was thinking of getting Maestro Mini but this one comes first

you guys got experience with their normal shippin times? 266 ain’t bad but 239 is sweeter

on a sidenote, Deuce is gonna look so sick with the Blue M300

3 Likes

I went with the DHL becuase yeah $266 not bad and the last item I got from Singapore via regualar shipping took a while - it arrived safe no worries but still, I’d like to see if the uplift in $ for going with a private carrier is better. I’ll be pairing the Deuce with the R4 (Black). I think the contrasts will look great escpeicaly with the Blood Red cable. Also super stoked to get an introduction to FF. I have other HBB collabs so I’m good with what he recommends and endorses.

3 Likes

I’m gonna see how the wind blows, PoE league is starting though so I might save the 60 bucks for MTX.

Edit.
I bumrushed buying but not shipping lol
Now for the hardest part , I gotta make sure to look both ways when I cross the road now

On a side question, once someone gets em. Lemme know how they sound, I’m hoping deuce kills Maestro Mini so I can go for scarlet instead

4 Likes

PoE is smoking D4 hard.

@hawaiibadboy I think it would be good if you added your github squig onto your squig.

On top so it would be easier for most people to find it.

I added the link to my squig.

3 Likes