Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Reminds me of a black opal :sunglasses::+1:

8 Likes

giphy (50)

Place is getting spammed and I never make threads.
I actually can’t
Talked to mods. It is what it is…but fucking crazy to have near 1 million views and be or parole.

soulworker-lily

5 Likes

It’s a weird thing they still don’t understand; I have the same issue on half of the boards and @Ohmboy helped try to figure it out but it’s above his paygrade haha

6 Likes

It is a problem and has been raised before, I’m not ADMIN but have done my best to get it resolved…It is not a personal thing.
I thought it had been dealt with :triumph: I’ll have a word with Z on Saturday if he has time :+1:

9 Likes

Chris can you post in any other section ie off topic? if so post it there and I can move it to the correct one…not a fix I know but doable in the meantime :+1:

4 Likes

I ain’t sure

I’m just grabbing one on sale and since it has good battery life it’s probably gonna be a backup

2 Likes

I think it is the case there is no possibility to generate threads in IEMs/Others Main category at all, but only in IEMs/Others//In-ear Monitors sub directory. At least it is like that for me:

9 Likes

Interesting…I hadn’t checked this before but that also seems to work for me! Good looking out!

if it’s Bloom Audio…you’ll definitely enjoy yourself…great place…well actually… only place in Jersey to take a monitor for a spin around the block

1 Like

:+1: please tell me Chris @hawaiibadboy this wasn’t your school boy error too :thinking:

1 Like

right about now…

5 Likes

dat crip walk biatch…

1 Like

Yup! Little sad they only allow testing on weekdays, but for a quality high end IEM (it would be my first ($2k+) I think its worth it. Does Andrew from MusicTek not allow you to come in and try gear? I know he’s in NJ as well.

1 Like

lord-forgive-me-im-sorry
god-coming-soon-samuthirakani

5 Likes

Wait I thought you are one of the mods.

Oh alright. I might get one too, as it’s the most afford android dap in the market.

1 Like

I know where Andrew lives but I don’t think he warehouse’s there…I don’t believe he has a demo room but I might be mistaken

Bloom Audio is definitely worth a stroll…just don’t expect a deal

2 Likes

I just got mine today, no music playing yet, it’s snappy enough then again I’ve always been an android guy so I don’t know other fast OS

It’s smaller than I originally thought and it’s cute. I got the blue and the blue is not as slate blue as the images made em out to look lol

7 Likes

Tested these in canjam London. Instant buy!

Great job!

4 Likes

Just to clarify - is it an all-dynamic 2DD config?

4 Likes