Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Ok I see that too… but I would like to know more about it :sweat_smile:

Btw Dunu sa6 original + sa6 mk2

3 Likes

6 Likes

Great. I hope you can do A/B tests with the Ultra.

1 Like
9 Likes

screenshot-www.facebook.com-2023.04.06-19_42_50

A return to the roots.

7 Likes

15% off a Mini or SE or a GRAND is pretty sweet.

4 Likes

I wish the Scarlet Mini was out. Thats the one I am most interested in and that 15% would be mighty tempting!

1 Like

Infact I was thinking at that. The scarlet is Maestro Mini V2 or another iem? I don’t want to buy the Mini v1 if the v2 is coming.

its not a V2 anymore. FF has stated that the Scarlet Mini will be a complimentary set at a similar price point but the Maestro Mini will continue on in its current form. From my understanding the scarlet mini will be a more mid bass focused set but it seems sub bass may also be boosted

2 Likes

Bought :notes:

8 Likes

Very interesting - I’ve never seen a metal core on a tip before so I caught my eye last week over on Head-Fi. Where’d you buy em from, Chris?

1 Like

http://www.pentaconn.com/shopdetail/000000000070/

1 Like

$200. Need to see a graph.

1 Like

I believe there was a graph on Head-Fi over on the discovery thread somewhere, it looked ridiculously bright/forward if my memory serves me correct. I’ll take a look for you if you don’t find it.

Also, thanks @hawaiibadboy !

1 Like

GK100 Chart - Geek Wold Discussion

That’s the official chart - need a comparison but domq422 nailed it, looks bright.

This popped up on Penon today; Tansio Mirai RGB EST (8 EST + 9 BA - $3k)

3 Likes

Oh no! I hope they didn’t start any future trend for rgb into iems… :cry:

2 Likes

LOL :joy:

Seriously though, I don’t want RGB stuff on any of my IEMs, but I definitely don’t want it on a pair that cost me $3k! :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

That config is absolutely insane. Holy moly… these are going to be a chonker, I can guarantee that much. Also, those RGB glow rods are cheesy af - I can tolerate it on the FiiO K7, but I don’t want other people in public thinking I’m a headphone nerd or something… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I feel like wearing those in public would just get your lunch money stolen…:joy:

3 Likes

Can i get a price check on the focus edm? Is it even available at retail anymore?