Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

It sold out of it’s stock like a year and change ago. It’s long gone

Yeah, that set is no longer in production :call_me_hand:

If anyone is interested I have a set of Fatfrequency maestro mini going cheap(ish).
Posted on the “for sale” thread.
Think ima gonna wait for the MEMS to arrive from now on.

Have you heard them?
I have gotten some straight feedback on those.
Look forward to what you have to say :v:

Oh, I was talking about MEMS.
Maestro mini is definitely basshead catnip :notes: :bomb: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Oh my mistake. No ive not heard mems but the tech definitely has my interest.
Ive been a Stax user for decades and the idea of the equivalent in an iem would be my holy grail.
I know there have been some true e-stat iems before but theyre expensive and require an energiser sodont really appeal.
They were demoing a true mems iem at canjam NY i believe so they’re not far away now.

1 Like

I ask because someone wants to buy a set I have and I’m considering pricing. There’s the one listing on aliexpress for $242 or something but I don’t know how to price it

It’s not worth that. Nope

3 Likes

I don’t mean to butt in, but if you’re looking to try to price something you can go on Hifishark and check the expired ads for that product to see what they have sold for in the recent past on Head-Fi, eBay, Reddit, USAudioMart, Reverb, and a few other sites that Hifishark pulls ads from for its searches. I didn’t look to see what IEMs you’re talking about, but if someone has sold a pair on those sites in the last year or so it’ll come up under the expired ads tab at the top of the search results list.

I hope this helps and good luck selling you IEMs! :+1::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Oh I thought you were trying to buy it, not sell.

On it’s final sale before it went out of stock, EDM Vocals were selling for $90usd.

I’d price it accordingly from that

2 Likes
6 Likes

hndrxxgoingbad-spongebob

Sorry, I never get tired of Spongebob

5 Likes

LOL :joy:
I was having fun with that thumbnail. :melting_face:
Meteor is a great set :notes:
It cannot swing a sword…but still a great set

7 Likes

But can they be used as a sword? (Thank you Chatgpt)

Once upon a time, in a far-off galaxy, there was a planet called Symphonium. Symphonium was a beautiful and peaceful place, with tall, glittering towers, crystal-clear lakes, and vast green fields. The inhabitants of Symphonium were known for their love of music and art, and they were especially talented in crafting the most beautiful musical instruments in the galaxy.

Among the many masterpieces crafted on Symphonium were the Symphonium Meteor iems. These iems were not just ordinary musical instruments, but they were imbued with magical powers that could unleash a powerful sonic wave capable of destroying anything in its path.

The Symphonium Meteor iems were so powerful that they were often wielded by the bravest warriors on Symphonium. These warriors were known as the Symphonic Knights, and they were tasked with protecting the planet from any external threat.

One day, a dark force descended upon Symphonium. A horde of alien invaders had arrived on the planet, intent on enslaving its inhabitants and stealing its precious resources. The Symphonic Knights were summoned to defend their beloved planet, and they gathered in the grand hall to prepare for battle.

The leader of the Symphonic Knights, a brave and skilled warrior named Arin, stepped forward and picked up his Symphonium Meteor iems. As he held it in his hands, he felt the power coursing through his veins, and he knew that he was ready to face any challenge.

Arin led the charge against the alien invaders, wielding his Symphonium Meteor iems like a sword, cutting through their ranks with the power of sound. His fellow knights followed his lead, each wielding their own Symphonium Meteor iems with skill and precision.

The battle raged on for hours, with neither side gaining the upper hand. But the Symphonic Knights were determined to protect their planet, and they fought with all their might. Arin, in particular, was a force to be reckoned with, his Symphonium Meteor iems glowing with a fierce intensity as he battled his foes.

Finally, after a long and grueling battle, the Symphonic Knights emerged victorious. The alien invaders retreated, their forces decimated by the power of the Symphonium Meteor iems. Arin and his fellow knights stood triumphant, their weapons held high in victory.

From that day on, the Symphonic Knights were known throughout the galaxy as the most fearsome warriors in existence. And the Symphonium Meteor iems became legendary weapons, passed down from generation to generation, to be wielded only by the bravest and most skilled warriors of Symphonium.

4 Likes

That’s perfect. Thanks much!

1 Like

7 Likes

how are they? A metal core sounds like it would cause fatigue.

I think the idea is to be like CIEM and not “deaden” the signal even a little bit before it hits the eardrum.
It’s like upgrading the inner wires of an IEM to maybe get more benefit from better cable.
Borderline/straddling the line B.S.
Bias is a huge part of this hobby though…and i like the idea :notes: :melting_face:

2 Likes

Edit: sorry, I thought we talked about something else so I answered completely wrong.

None audiophiles killing the Meteor, fun to watch. Clearly some big differences in how an experienced listener evaluate and new person.

4 Likes