Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

That was my thought too. The guys at Linsoul have had more days off since the beginning of February than most of us get all year.

2 Likes

3 major holidays in China that last a week, CNY, Labour Day and Mid-Autumn festival + “Golden Week”. Dragon Boat festival last 3 days.

I agree, they do have more public holidays and are enjoyed straight which is nice

2 Likes

@John_W_Clark
Huh, I guess there are some benifits in being under a regime lol

1 Like

I’m not sure about the conditions when they work, though. But I must admit I don’t know sh*t about working laws in China.

Ever looked into forge world lore in Warhammer 40k? I imagine kinda like that.

1 Like

Mail call that was fast!

11 Likes

One set for a gift for someone? That’s pretty sweet.

Or maybe mixing a dark and light one for a yin yan look like his Xenns Up?

1 Like

Yeah my daughters boyfriend eH!

1 Like

That was my thought but the blue one is so so the gold is wicked

3 Likes

IDK, I think the blue one is tits. Its really sets off the illustration. Different strokes though, right? :+1::sunglasses:

Either way, both look pretty cool!

Gift… OR perhaps classifieds… :roll_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

JOKE JOKE

3 Likes
14 Likes

KZ PR2 arrived. Initial thoughts, Sweet: Power hungry (using Khadas Tea to run it). For £31 Hell Yeah!!! I’ll wait for burn in before a definitive appraisal but really happy right now!

9 Likes

Yay! Glad you grabbed em looking forward to your thoughts :notes: :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@hawaiibadboy

Is this a real set that gonna show up soon ? Damn it looks perfect, also with that spec

2 Likes

Blons scheduled for Saturday delivery - and I’m home alone this weekend!

6 Likes

Get to insert it in for as long as you want and can handle it :smirk:

Yes, coming in next month. Slightly improved Quartet but also more expensive. :v: :notes:

4 Likes

HGD at it again! That Quartet is rather interesting at the $100 price point. Looking forward to seeing what you’re cooking up :+1:

1 Like