Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

So… We’re just advertising random IEMs in this thread now that a ton of people were directed here from a YouTube video? Am I missing something?

1 Like

I wrote something wrong?

f4093160-1c21-41bc-9ce8-106454fef55f_text

Also the automated translation to english is pretty shitty tbh :rofl:

1 Like

I think it’s because you posted the specs and photos of an IEM into a seemingly unrelated thread. I think it belongs in the “announcements/new discoveries” type thread if there is one.

Otherwise I think it needs to come with some conversation starters like “what do you think of this? How do you think it will compare with x? Are you planning to review it” or something if the sort, to tie it to the rest of the content?

4 Likes

yeah, here is that thread: Rumors and new releases thread

3 Likes

Sorry I’m a newbie, I don’t post anymore🤣

You know, just post into the right threads, be polite and everyone will be happy …I guess

Also you could just send a link with a single picture, copying the whole auto-translated product page was a unnecessary at least…

And you were polite? Look at your previous answer :smirk:

Like “dont offend people unless they specifically asked for it” type of polite :rofl:

Its all good bros. @xinlisupreme is nice guy with nice intentions. Don’t be offended for something as basic as this.

Keep the music rolling!

Also, mele when :rage: gonna pay taxes on that dhl express, gotta do it.

6 Likes

Thank you for deleting your advertisements.

2 Likes

Ignore me, ciao :wave:t2:

1 Like

A hui hou :hibiscus:

3 Likes

Headfi has become more than ever a flat out spam fest

From a recent hype thread. Members talk like it’s a private Discord but the folks like DS know that it’s a largely unknowing audience who assume these members know what they are talking about.

That dude dropped that advertisement with NO DAMN INTERACTION OF HIS OWN…because that’s how Head Fi rolls.

Thanks for policing the thread. I was busy with Mele yesterday and didn’t read enough to see if he asked me a question. Apparently not.

4 Likes

Make Spam Musubi’s mai braddah :call_me_hand:

1 Like

l

Oh man…everyday ritual for me.
Actually
Jack nThe Box "Paniolo breakfast is the morning grindz

Lunch??

Pot Roast pork plate w/rice and Mac salad…

12 Likes

1 Like

@hawaiibadboy

I just tried the KZ ZAS out of the box, about to make an impressions take on it - the thing has some strong impressions on me.

Bass hitting too heavy on some tracks. You feel that?

Too heavy? Not for me but I am used to screaming metallic sounding BA in nozzle KZ’s for 5 years
I like it for what it is. Not an EDC though. Enjoy the AST more

2 Likes