Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Tiny brass ring secured the diaphragm.
Gently tried to remove voice coil and entire diaphragm collapsed like a deflated balloon into a blob and settled around the remains of voice coil.

6 Likes

Nice swag :+1: @brux

1 Like

Yeah that cable is dope. Soft flexible, can connect to all my amp/dac love it

1 Like

Ouch…the expensive.

7 Likes

After playing with the ThieAudio L4 and L3 and L5. I think the L4 is the most appealing set. L3 is “Fun” L5 has details hidden under a pinch of warmth but L4 is very close and stage on L4 is best of the 3

4 Likes

I had a feeling this would be the outcome. Mine was supposed to be here yesterday. :frowning: Guess it’ll be here Monday. I have my Clair to hold me over till then. Thanks Chris.

1 Like

I agree. The L4 FR curve looks the most appealing to me.

Clair>> (l3/L4) are my 2 fave Thie. I wonder why 4 was not released before 5? And if it had with some more time between releases, L4 woulda been the legend. It plays everything Good purchase!!

2 Likes

I don’t want to claim anything I’ll regret, but so far for me, L4 > L5=L3 (where L5 and L3 both have specific strengths). I have no Clair/Monarch experience…yet.

1 Like

I have the Clairvoyance and the Monarch is ordered and should arrive at some point near the end of this month. I’m not expecting the L4 to seriously compete with the Clairvoyance or Monarch with their electrostatic treble, but I think this does prove Thieaudio is killing it (learning and improving from previous launches and progressing much faster than any other IEM manufactures. The fact that they are including the QC information just proves that. In addition, the conversations I’ve had with Linsoul/Thieaudio employees on Discord proves to me they humbly take the customers feedback seriously and are making big strides to improve their products and build a loyal fanbase.

3 Likes

Thie benefited by being born from a seller who saw the mistakes of other brands and learned. Very impressed with the speed of their maturity as a brand

5 Likes

the spider and FR graph have a different color,
confuse me a bit there,

1 Like

Sorry did not even think about. :sweat_smile:
Will consider in future to keep visual consistency :slight_smile: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Going to skip doing vids on latest all BA KZ’s…not much to say that’s good.

3 Likes

2 Likes

You order the Lotoo yet? :wink:

Not yet :slight_smile:

Those are some serious nozzle flanges. Another beautiful FR graph. (Tripowin)

1 Like